Average TJ Build

Honestly it slapped back in pretty quick. What took almost a day and has me physically exhausted was getting those 6 rusty seized tight nuts off.
Now I need to go test the 4wd somewhere, since we don’t have snow in December in Michigan... will have to find some mud.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Honestly it slapped back in pretty quick. What took almost a day and has me physically exhausted was getting those 6 rusty seized tight nuts off.
Now I need to go test the 4wd somewhere, since we don’t have snow in December in Michigan... will have to find some mud.

This has been the weirdest winter. I thought for sure we were going to get hammered after how bad November was, and now nothing. Just lots of mud.

JKbrick

Did you coat them with anti sieze before putting it back together?

Not quite enough to make seasonal roads challenging, but nice to get away and visit my favorite “tire swing” a broken strap made into a swing.

IMG_2442.jpg

Anyone have any ideas what would cause torque steer only in 4wd? Pulls right. New u joints, unit bearings, brakes not dragging.

WJCO

Meme King
Not quite enough to make seasonal roads challenging, but nice to get away and visit my favorite “tire swing” a broken strap made into a swing.

View attachment 319764

Anyone have any ideas what would cause torque steer only in 4wd? Pulls right. New u joints, unit bearings, brakes not dragging.

Maybe something wrong with one of your front shafts :idontknow: Every torque steer problem I've ever dealt with on a FWD vehicle was a bad CV shaft.

Top Bottom