Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ddays

Hooked
Because...social media.

These people think others actually value their opinions. And by saying "I'm going to tell on you to others" they try to use this as a bludgeon or threat instead of just moving along. :rolleyes2:

Elroy231

Of all the things a person can attack they choose to attack individuals that promote liberty. I don't see how someone who promotes freedom and encourages one to think for themselves is vile.
Fuck off.
I myself, find it refreshing that I can come on this forum and find an opinion that usually reflects something like my own opinion. Or at the very least encourages me to think and dig deeper.
Thanks Eddie and everyone else for being a bunch of vile people that I can relate to

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
LOL!! Apparently, this was sent to a friend of mine yesterday...

View attachment 347280

And, because the first message wasn’t good enough, he made sure to send another.

View attachment 347281

God forbid anyone has an opinion that differs from the brainwashed. If you do, you’re “vile”.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Having an opinion other than your own is not "vile"...differing opinions is what makes this country great. Try doing that in
China or Russia...

Elroy231

Having an opinion other than your own is not "vile"...differing opinions is what makes this country great. Try doing that in
China or Russia...
I do agree and would like to clarify my comment. I don't have an issue with opinions contradictory to my own. We all have the freedom to believe what we chose and I respect that. In my opinion television and many other media formats your being force fed garbage. I appreciate people who think and dont fall into that trap.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Because...social media.

These people think others actually value their opinions. And by saying "I'm going to tell on you to others" they try to use this as a bludgeon or threat instead of just moving along. :rolleyes2:

People use this very argument against small companies like mine when they don’t pay their bill and I have to call repeatedly for the money I earned.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This whole ‘cancel culture’ phenomenon is a strange one. Pisses me off to no end losers like this go out of their way to be a piece of shit.
What happened to just avoiding or ignoring things that you don’t agree with and go about your life?

People still do that. It's the reason why nobody saw Trump winning the 2016 election. Up until this whole china virus thing, you would have never heard me chime in on a thread like this. But I'll tell ya, I'm not about to sit quietly about my liberties being taken away. This is just bullshit.

Because...social media.

Yup, that about sums it up. And honestly, any company that would turn their back on me over bullshit like this would not be a company that I would want to work with.

Of all the things a person can attack they choose to attack individuals that promote liberty. I don't see how someone who promotes freedom and encourages one to think for themselves is vile.
Fuck off.
I myself, find it refreshing that I can come on this forum and find an opinion that usually reflects something like my own opinion. Or at the very least encourages me to think and dig deeper.
Thanks Eddie and everyone else for being a bunch of vile people that I can relate to

I won't lie, none of this bullshit is sitting well with me. And, it's not even the government taking away our freedoms that concerns me - it's all the people who want them to.

China or Russia...

I'm not gonna lie, it's been starting to feel more and more like china and russia around here to me. Just shut up and obey.

I'll tell ya, I'm not about to sit quietly about my liberties being taken away. This is just bullshit.

Agreed.

My local Safeway just kicked me out for not wearing a mask just over an hour ago. “Excuse me sir, are you aware the CDC recommends that you wear a mask while out?”

-I don’t have a mask

“It’s not just for your safety it’s for the safety of everyone in the store. Since you don’t have a mask I have to ask you to cover your face with your shirt.”

-I won’t cover my face

“Sorry sir, but to continue shopping you must have your face covered”

-ok, have a good day

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed.

My local Safeway just kicked me out for not wearing a mask just over an hour ago. “Excuse me sir, are you aware the CDC recommends that you wear a mask while out?”

-I don’t have a mask

“It’s not just for your safety it’s for the safety of everyone in the store. Since you don’t have a mask I have to ask you to cover your face with your shirt.”

-I won’t cover my face

“Sorry sir, but to continue shopping you must have your face covered”

-ok, have a good day

I missed the part where the word "recommends" is synonyms with the word "required".

Like you, I no longer shop at Costco and for the very same reason. The whole thing is just so stupid.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I should note, when I was out at Middlegate earlier in the week, essentially, the middle of nowhere Nevada, you would never know any of this shit was going on. No stupid X's to stand on, no plexiglass barriers, no masks and I could actually sit at the bar, have a drink and a nice conversation with the bartender. I thought about taking a pic and posting it but was afraid that some nazi would go all the way out there just to bust them. :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Adjustments.jpg

Imagine that?!

Sure, it’s still too soon to say for sure but you’d think there would be a bit more press enthusiastically writing about how great this is.

Yup.
My folks live in rural Arizona. You’d never know there was a world wide pandemic going on. Just normal living. And no spike in deaths.

jesse3638

Hooked
People use this very argument against small companies like mine when they don’t pay their bill and I have to call repeatedly for the money I earned.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Unfortunately it does have the power to ruin ama businesses like that. Seems most thrive on negative comments rather than the positive.
View attachment 347294

Imagine that?!

Sure, it’s still too soon to say for sure but you’d think there would be a bit more press enthusiastically writing about how great this is.

Yeah like mentioned above people thrive on negativity. Heaven forbid we have good news stating this frowned upon reopening actually had no affect to on the number of cases of covid19 like we've all been force fed for months now.

Went out yesterday to Lowe's. I said fuck this mask BS I'm not wearing one anymore. My wife had enough in the heaf and took hers off too. She then felt like people were staring. I thought it is because people have forgotten what people actually look like...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
View attachment 347294

Imagine that?!

As an aside, I also find it depressing that the writer and editors from Reuters don’t know the difference between “too” and “to”.

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
As an aside, I also find it depressing the the writer and editors from Reuters don’t know the difference between “too” and “to”.

Sounds like you need to write into one of their sponsors and complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom