Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I think God might be giving Whitmer a sign of what a real emergency is........

https://www.abc12.com/content/news/...or-Midland-County-dam-collapse-570611781.html

^Hope none of our Michigan Wayalifers are dealing with this. Maybe she'll just force everyone to stay at home though :crazyeyes:

Yeah, we had a massive rain storm get stuck over the upper half of Michigan dumping almost a foot of rain over a couple days.

Finally had a real emergency to deal with.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
Yeah, we had a massive rain storm get stuck over the upper half of Michigan dumping almost a foot of rain over a couple days.

Finally had a real emergency to deal with.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Should make the run at Drummond this weekend fun, no?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just wanted to say that I got pulled over today for doing 10 over in a cone zone. In essence, I was doing the normal speed limit, I just brain farted on where I was at. As luck would have it, the nice trooper admitted that the cone zone had been there forever and was easy to forget and was nice enough to let me go without a ticket. That being said, I was happy to see that he wasn’t wearing a mask and was definitely within 2 feet of me or less when we were talking. 🤪

Just a passing thought.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
.....That being said, I was happy to see that he wasn’t wearing a mask and was definitely within 2 feet of me or less when we were talking. 🤪

Just a passing thought.

He must work a 2nd job at Lowe's. Those fuckers get right in your face and pull down their mask to answer a question, lol. It definitely makes you think....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Because you know it was just a matter of time before this shit got commercialized.

Adjustments.JPG

benatc1

Hooked
I just wanted to say that I got pulled over today for doing 10 over in a cone zone. In essence, I was doing the normal speed limit, I just brain farted on where I was at. As luck would have it, the nice trooper admitted that the cone zone had been there forever and was easy to forget and was nice enough to let me go without a ticket. That being said, I was happy to see that he wasn’t wearing a mask and was definitely within 2 feet of me or less when we were talking. [emoji2957]

Just a passing thought.

Maybe he just pulled you over because he wanted to check out your Jeep, no idea which one, but it doesn't really matter..

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe he just pulled you over because he wanted to check out your Jeep, no idea which one, but it doesn't really matter..

LOL - could be. He was following me for what seemed like forever and I knew he was there, just didn’t give it much thought. Just before the cone zone ended, he lit me up. Nice guy really.

benatc1

Hooked
LOL - could be. He was following me for what seemed like forever and I knew he was there, just didn’t give it much thought. Just before the cone zone ended, he lit me up. Nice guy really.

Always good to run into a nice cop who is reasonable, when they clearly can tell you weren't trying to break the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom