Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I went wheeling with some folks here last week so I know I’ve driven the Jeep at least 1 more time than you [emoji3]

What’s the point of the question

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

[emoji23]

It’s the same question I ask everyone that I encounter on my daily coffee shop runs. Many people spark a conversation with me some wearing masks and sanitizing their hands every other second. After they respond with how many times they left their house. I remind them they are part of the problem if they truly believe “containing it” will help.

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
[emoji23]

It’s the same question I ask everyone that I encounter on my daily coffee shop runs. Many people spark a conversation with me some wearing masks and sanitizing their hands every other second. After they respond with how many times they left their house. I remind them they are part of the problem if they truly believe “containing it” will help.

I do believe containing it will help . I’ve left house 4 times in the last 2 weeks . Once for wheeling and 3 times for groceries .

Might go for a hike nearby later . Being outside isn’t the issue but coffee shops ?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 343554

Which media source would you like to pull a latest coronavirus article from ? Any that say it isn’t a serious threat?

LOL - none my friend. I'd just like for people like you to stop cramming whatever you're choosing to believe down my throat. You might as well be trying to sell me AmWay or beating me over the head with a bible. If the world as we know it is coming to an end, so be it. At least the planet will be saved. :thumb:

If you really want to make a difference, step away from your computer, get out and physically do something about it. If nothing else, you would earn my respect and you might even be able to compel me to listen to what you have to say :yup:

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
LOL - none my friend. I'd just like for people like you to stop cramming whatever you're choosing to believe down my throat. You might as well be trying to sell me AmWay or beating me over the head with a bible. If the world as we know it is coming to an end, so be it. At least the planet will be saved. :thumb:

If you really want to make a difference, step away from your computer, get out and physically do something about it. If nothing else, you would earn my respect and you might even be able to compel me to listen to what you have to say :yup:

Can’t deny the benefits to the planet . Can leave it there at something we can agree on I guess [emoji106]

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

IMG_9519.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Can’t deny the benefits to the planet . Can leave it there at something we can agree on I guess [emoji106]

You know, there's nothing stopping you from getting rid of your Jeep. That would be a big step forward in benefiting the planet. Just sayin :yup:

I do believe containing it will help . I’ve left house 4 times in the last 2 weeks . Once for wheeling and 3 times for groceries .

Might go for a hike nearby later . Being outside isn’t the issue but coffee shops ?

16 hour days. My cup that I make at 330 doesn’t last. I’m also not worried at all about this virus. I only ask random people that to point out how silly they are acting.

It’s got to be a similar scene down your way. But in the Bay Area people are out in droves. From fast food to hair salons. Yet they are all “very worried”. Its just funny.

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
You know, there's nothing stopping you from getting rid of your Jeep. That would be a big step forward in benefiting the planet. Just sayin :yup:

No denying Jeep isn’t helping . I also fly a lot for work . Doesn’t mean I don’t try to limit my footprint in other ways .

It’s not hypocritical to make trade offs if that’s what you’re suggesting . Since you have 7 rigs does that mean you also don’t believe in climate change ?

nbunga

Caught the Bug

My parents sold AmWay when I was a kid.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
16 hour days. My cup that I make at 330 doesn’t last. I’m also not worried at all about this virus. I only ask random people that to point out how silly they are acting.

It’s got to be a similar scene down your way. But in the Bay Area people are out in droves. From fast food to hair salons. Yet they are all “very worried”. Its just funny.

I remember my first part time job.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom