Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brute

Hooked
How long is your wife keep you locked in that cage?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I’m thinking I’m starting to develop a cough...might have to extend the quarantine...fortunately I’m in walking distance to resupply...beer that is

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Anyone self quarantined?

I’m listening to two doctors: one is my brother (a very experienced general practice doc) who works on the front lines at the VA hospital in Reno, the other is my brother-in-law who is an experienced anesthesiologist working at every hospital in Reno.

They are far more worried about the number of people who are already flooding the system because they have a cough (and are therefore taking up needed space for people who may need real treatment for any number of reasons) than they are about mass deaths from the virus itself.

Bottom line, people need to toughen the fuck up and not run to the hospital just because they have a cough and some snot rockets. Quantify your own real risk, and then learn when you should really be seeking medical intervention. Otherwise, stay the fuck home and let whatever you have run it’s course.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’m thinking I’m starting to develop a cough...might have to extend the quarantine...fortunately I’m in walking distance to resupply...beer that is

Sounds serious, don’t take any chances

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Here’s to me not bitching anymore...I’m starting to get a handle on this quarantine thing...

Looks rough. I’m bummed we aren’t going back this year but kind of glad we aren’t with the closures.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Noble Woodsman

Wait until El Trumpisto tries to cancel the election under the banner of national emergency. Now that would be using it for political purposes.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's actually not that far fetched. What are they going to do, make everyone vote by absentee ballot? The only other way to vote is in a large public gathering, with everyone touching the same voting booth. Hopefully this anarchy will be over by November.

fiend

Caught the Bug
It's actually not that far fetched. What are they going to do, make everyone vote by absentee ballot? The only other way to vote is in a large public gathering, with everyone touching the same voting booth. Hopefully this anarchy will be over by November.

Apparently congress would have to approve moving the election. I don’t see that happening.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I just found a Tyvek paint suit in the garage. I'm debating going grocery shopping like this tomorrow.

image0.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom