Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJCO

Meme King
I've been out of town for the last few days. Looks like a missed a bunch. I was able to find some beer though. Toilet paper can wait.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I dunno man, I just got back from running errands which included a trip to the Post Office and Costco and... all seemed pretty normal to me. All the shelves were stocked, didn't seem overly busy or empty, lines were short like always and I don't even think I saw anyone with face masks on. :idontknow:

Jsouder53

Hooked
I dunno man, I just got back from running errands which included a trip to the Post Office and Costco and... all seemed pretty normal to me. All the shelves were stocked, didn't seem overly busy or empty, lines were short like always and I don't even think I saw anyone with face masks on. :idontknow:

Are you in the same country? Lol maybe everyone got everything they needed and are now locked in their homes... 🤷*♂️

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Are you in the same country? Lol maybe everyone got everything they needed and are now locked in their homes... 🤷*♂️

:cheesy: Yeah, I know, given all that I've been seeing on the news, I was expecting things to look a little different. But, all is good here in Carson City, NV. Hell, there were even girls selling Girl Scout cookies. :crazyeyes:

WJCO

Meme King
I think what frightens me the most out of this entire thing is how easily people in this great country of America have allowed the media and government to take full control of their lives. It's quite shocking the level of dependence with a nation that once was very Independent.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think what frightens me the most out of this entire thing is how easily people in this great country of America have allowed the media and government to take full control of their lives. It's quite shocking the level of dependence with a nation that once was very Independent.

Couldn't agree with you more. It really doesn't take much to get people to give up everything and be so dependent on the government. :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Fortunately, things are still pretty normal around here and I was even able to pick up these at Costco today :yup:

2D0E7343-AB06-444D-8B7A-45EF0F069554.jpg

Mind blowing and depressing.
It’s all I could think and talk about at work these last few days.

Jsouder53

Hooked
:cheesy: Yeah, I know, given all that I've been seeing on the news, I was expecting things to look a little different. But, all is good here in Carson City, NV. Hell, there were even girls selling Girl Scout cookies. :crazyeyes:

I was expecting things to look normal at my grocery store since there haven’t been any cases here in Montana or the surrounding states...
I’m glad at least one area hasn’t lost their minds

Fortunately, things are still pretty normal around here and I was even able to pick up these at Costco today :yup:

View attachment 342999

I have the exact same plan for this weekend [emoji106] been too long since I’ve bought some good steaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom