Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually type [(insert celebrity name) nude photos] in to the google machine, abracadabra, that’s it folks. Even worked for Jodi Arias, if that’s your thing...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

So question, why didn’t the Govt shut off social media and close the stock exchange weeks ago? I know freedom of speech but they shut down Wall Street after 9/11.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I fear this is the new norm maybe, imagine the SARS or H1N1, or swine/bird flu today? We are just connected and just like celebrity nude photos spread, so will the fear.

This IS SARS. What they are calling COVID-19 is also known as SARS-CoV-2. “Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related Coronavirus 2”
It’s not one of the other hundreds of coronaviruses that just cause colds and flus. I agree the media is fueling an unacceptable panic response, but it’s still a big deal for a lot of people.

This IS SARS. What they are calling COVID-19 is also known as SARS-CoV-2. “Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related Coronavirus 2”
It’s not one of the other hundreds of coronaviruses that just cause colds and flus. I agree the media is fueling an unacceptable panic response, but it’s still a big deal for a lot of people.

I agree, so is aids and herpes, so take the proper precautions to protect yourself as you did from the those serious diseases.

I agree, so is aids and herpes, so take the proper precautions to protect yourself as you did from the those serious diseases.

I read on the back of Lysol wipes that they are good for herpes so I’m not scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom