Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

MericaMade

Lol, I didn't get through the whole thing but the beginning is spot on

LOL right! God I hate this state at times. Was in Lake Havasu this weekend and did not see one person wearing a mask, almost business as usual.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Los Angeles thinks it has a homeless problem now.... Just wait... This is beyond Insanity.

I literally just came to this thread to post about this particular thing. We live in a pretty decent neighborhood. 5 minutes ago, I just looked out the the window and noticed two people on the sidewalk in front of my house crouched down. They were going through our trash and recycling taking things. I can honestly say that out of any home I've ever lived in, I've never seen people going through neighborhood trashes.

Add Chipotle in Santa Clara to the list of places turning people away with no masks. lol

Amazes me. Places hurting for customers are turning them away. Of course the bumpkin was wearing his mask below his nose and had his disgusting iPhone in his hand while talking to me. I watched him place his phone in his pocket, adjust his mask then grab flatware and napkins to place in the to go orders. But me not wearing a mask is the health risk. lol

WJCO

Meme King
I actually ate lunch inside of a restaurant today, haven’t died yet

Bumper sticker idea ^ . Capitalize on that.

Add Chipotle in Santa Clara to the list of places turning people away with no masks. lol

Amazes me. Places hurting for customers are turning them away. Of course the bumpkin was wearing his mask below his nose and had his disgusting iPhone in his hand while talking to me. I watched him place his phone in his pocket, adjust his mask then grab flatware and napkins to place in the to go orders. But me not wearing a mask is the health risk. lol

Our county made masks mandatory starting last Saturday. Still cracks me up the hypocrisy of the corporations that have thousands of dollars tied up in COVID marketing with signs, tape, plexiglass, etc and yet the most basic employee or manager gets right in your face when attempting to help a customer. Fucking retards.

JPast

Anyone self quarantined?

The exterminator came by today and told us he had had the virus, they kept him in the hospital for 3 weeks after he was considered cured which is just crazy. He was the first case to be hospitalized here so I’m guessing they kept him to continue monitoring and see if anything else happened.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The exterminator came by today and told us he had had the virus, they kept him in the hospital for 3 weeks after he was considered cured which is just crazy. He was the first case to be hospitalized here so I’m guessing they kept him to continue monitoring and see if anything else happened.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

lol
Yea I’m sure that’s it....
Adjustments.jpg .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom