Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
A client/friend of mine Paul Mitchell is suing governor here.

This was an article from Monday after he filed the lawsuit, and after Whitmer extended the stay at home order until May 28th yesterday , he’s really going after her now. At least we have someone here with the horsepower to use the system to fight back.

https://www.wilx.com/content/news/M...ernor-Whitmer-in-federal-court-570185601.html

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

It's time to get back at it. Glad all of these legislators are standing up for us for once

A client/friend of mine Paul Mitchell is suing governor here.

This was an article from Monday after he filed the lawsuit, and after Whitmer extended the stay at home order until May 28th yesterday , he’s really going after her now. At least we have someone here with the horsepower to use the system to fight back.

https://www.wilx.com/content/news/M...ernor-Whitmer-in-federal-court-570185601.html

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Good for him!!! There’s probably going to be more. #NOTMYGOVERNOR

Lucky you! Enjoy!

I was kicked out. Or denied service rather because I entered our local pizza spot with out a mask. Instead of being greeted at the counter I got a finger pointing to the door and told to re-enter with a mask. lol

Bummer I was looking forward to pizza tonight.

Lucky you! Enjoy!

I was kicked out. Or denied service rather because I entered our local pizza spot with out a mask. Instead of being greeted at the counter I got a finger pointing to the door and told to re-enter with a mask. lol

Bummer I was looking forward to pizza tonight.

As of today, HD won’t let you in without a mask. They may get sick of curbside pickup with me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Anyone self quarantined?

Our bars and restaurants started allowing customers to sit down outside so definitely starting to get normal again. Although the police shut down the bar I was at tonight because there were “too many people” which is pretty bizarre because I was there last night as well with about twice as many people and the police stopped by and didn’t shut it down.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom