Any Mountain Bikers?

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Used to be heavy into Mountain biking. I raced in NORBA Junior Men's Downhill class for a few years, and just stuck with it into adulthood. Unfortunately, after this last surgery, no more riding for me. :crybaby:

DSCN3750.jpg
DSCN3758.jpg
l_ccf4ba42c53d4a72a8596851c72c7ab3.jpg

Tigrcky

Used to be heavy into Mountain biking. I raced in NORBA Junior Men's Downhill class for a few years, and just stuck with it into adulthood. Unfortunately, after this last surgery, no more riding for me. :crybaby:

View attachment 55715
View attachment 55716
View attachment 55717

sorry to hear about the end of play time :grayno:

Going to ride the San Clemente single tracks today anyone want to join me ? View attachment 55872

that looks like fun! ill have to ride it someday!:yup:

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
So after riding flat pedals for the last two years on my mountain bikes I finally bit the bullet and went clipless. Got some good Black Friday deals on some shimano shoes and crank bros. pedals ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385969576.294462.jpg

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
All of my riding buddies say I'm crazy to carry an extra tube in my camelback (their freaks about weight) well it paid off on my ride yesterday! Glad I didn't have to hike my bike 6 mikes back to my truck! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390711287.007404.jpg

David1tontj

All of my riding buddies say I'm crazy to carry an extra tube in my camelback (their freaks about weight) well it paid off on my ride yesterday! Glad I didn't have to hike my bike 6 mikes back to my truck! View attachment 66208

I always carry a tube, master link, and a bike tool.. Gotta go prepared!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Tigrcky

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

i carry tool kit tube and first aid ( first responder and lifeguard instructor certified) and i could care less about weight but then again my bike weighs in at 35.5 lbs and im at a whopping 230 lbs so i got the muscle :D

David1tontj

i carry tool kit tube and first aid ( first responder and lifeguard instructor certified) and i could care less about weight but then again my bike weighs in at 35.5 lbs and im at a whopping 230 lbs so i got the muscle :D

I didn't say that was ALL I carried.. Cause I don't go anywhere without a gun! And yes, some other supplies.

Tigrcky

I didn't say that was ALL I carried.. Cause I don't go anywhere without a gun! And yes, some other supplies.

when i was mt biking around moab i carried my taurus pro 24/7 9mm in my pack, you never know in the back country when you will run into wildlife that will threaten you or your friends, and yeah i carry water and some food but thats what mt biking is all about right?

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug

My pack has a multi tool,tube, patch kit,first aid kit, a couple tire levers,master link, couple cliff bars,sharp knife,water, chapstick, etc.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug

35.5 lbs holy crap that's a heavy bike is it a DH bike?

Tigrcky

35.5 lbs holy crap that's a heavy bike is it a DH bike?

no its a 2008 k2 base 3.0 all mountain full suspension XL frame bike, all the components are light, the only spots i can trim weight are the rims but only by a few hundred grams

Top Bottom