Any Mountain Bikers?

Tigrcky

If any of you guys were real men you would be doing mountain unicycling!

well crap take my man card then! but!!! only if you have pictures of doing said manliness :worthless:

Kind of hard to see in the picture, but its a Specialized carbon stumpy with upgraded cranks, bars, wheels, seat tube, converted to 2x10 SRAM xo and xx bits. Yup, just like the Jeep. Picture was taken at the SM100. Also have a SS Epic Marathon and a Gunner Cross Hairs. A few road bikes in the mix, too.

Sent from my MB860 using WAYALIFE mobile app

beautiful bike!!! sounds like a great collection! and of course sweet looking jeep!!! :rock:

mgmavant

Thanks! By the time I was building it up I could have just bought an S-Works, but it was dun building it up. Comes in a just a hair over 20 pounds.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
well crap take my man card then! but!!! only if you have pictures of doing said manliness :worthless:

Sorry dog can't show, due to rules....I unicycle naked! PM me if you want to see or OverlanderJK. He wanted me to send him some.:thinking:

I have a 2001 Cannondale F800 in traditional Navy colors, blue and yellow. Cannot show a picture because it is in Jacksonville and I am in Okinawa. Not too many trails in Florida to ride but Hannah Park. Miss riding in Tennessee.

R/
Will

Tigrcky

Thanks! By the time I was building it up I could have just bought an S-Works, but it was dun building it up. Comes in a just a hair over 20 pounds.

dang im jealous of the light bike mine weighs in at 35.5!

Sorry dog can't show, due to rules....I unicycle naked! PM me if you want to see or OverlanderJK. He wanted me to send him some.:thinking:

im sure jeek would be happy to see it but be sure to use plenty of sunscreen!

I have a 2001 Cannondale F800 in traditional Navy colors, blue and yellow. Cannot show a picture because it is in Jacksonville and I am in Okinawa. Not too many trails in Florida to ride but Hannah Park. Miss riding in Tennessee.

R/
Will

very nice, i have always had a fondness for the cannondale bikes very well built and light! :thumb:

Beyrgut

R/
Will

We don't have the elevation changes, but some great riding spots; Santos, Alafia, Boyette, Markham Woods, Chuck Lennon, etc. Got a trip to FATS in SC coming up in a week or so woohoo.

Tigrcky

It takes some real skill to do extreme unicycling. I see this guy out in aliso wood canyon when I ride and it always amazes me!
This guy takes on the hardest trails out there too not just the easy stuff

http://youtu.be/Z6l4Roj6WhE

and now morty goes for a walk :cheesy: nice vid!!! ok time for me to try this out, MTG i will need help with the will because i assure you i WILL die!!! :cheesy:

Tigrcky

Rocking a single speed is hard work however long endurance races have been won with single speeds!! Nice ride!! :thumbup:

Sent from my bike pump

Tigrcky

Also for those of you who don't know there is a cycling app by strava that's free and is pretty handy!!

Sent from my air shock pump

Army_Vet

Banned
Rocking a single speed is hard work however long endurance races have been won with single speeds!! Nice ride!! :thumbup:

Sent from my bike pump

Yes it is nuts.... We (SS) are all nuts, and very unapologetic about it.... I used to love to out climb my buds with gears and pogo's.... Ive upgraded a few things since the pic, but I need to ride....

Tigrcky

Yes it is nuts.... We (SS) are all nuts, and very unapologetic about it.... I used to love to out climb my buds with gears and pogo's.... Ive upgraded a few things since the pic, but I need to ride....

True of a lot of us!!!!

Sent from my cycling gloves

RamP

Hey guys. I've been mtb'ing for about 5 years now. I live in Trumbull CT and there's some of the best riding in the state here.
This is the stuff we hit.
http://m.pinkbike.com/video/335874/
http://m.pinkbike.com/video/321387/
Lots of diferent riding from single track to gap jumps.
I ride a Turner RFX.
DD28F665-DBBA-4E41-8242-3F1C0AFAA6A6-237-00000035E81FDD98_zpsa3123513.jpg

Last edited:

Tigrcky

not to tease everyone but im hitting the trails today with a few friends!!! it will be pretty warm out (50) so we are going to take advantage of the nice weather. ill try to have pics! :yup::rock:

Army_Vet

Banned
not to tease everyone but im hitting the trails today with a few friends!!! it will be pretty warm out (50) so we are going to take advantage of the nice weather. ill try to have pics! :yup::rock:

Where's the pic's?

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom