Any metalheads on WOL?

Keggerbombs

I grew up on 70s and 80s rock/metal, and that's still all I listen to haha..zeppelin to def leppard, Metallica (classic Metallica) to nirvana..haven't explored much new metal..I've been playing in bands since high school, got my degree in music theory and then cut my hair and joined the marine corps haha still play in bands at local bars and whatnot when I get the time

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

YellowYj517

I mainly listen to the acacia strain, thy art is murder, parkway drive, etc. love me some slayer too. They're classic.

As I Lay Dying is the best metal band ever!!! Prove me wrong....and you can't bring up that one of them went to jail for hiring someone to kill his wife, that's not fair, all good metal bands have something wrong with them.

desertrunner

Wow surprised to see so many metal heads on here. I went to a ton of little tiny screamo shows back in high school a few bands that would play for only like 100 people at some no name venue a few that ended up making it big was awesome to say I saw them before they hit the radio! But I'm always listening to Octane and Liquid Metal on XM in my truck. My wife doesn't get it haha but I enjoy it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

:thumb: Not bad for a lawyer. If you don't know anything about Draiman, his background is pretty interesting for a metal singer.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
https://youtu.be/ZrFTR9fucr8
Might not be everyones cup of tea. But ive personally always had a crush on this lead singer. Hell, even to this day lol
I stopped listening to the new records after the lead singer Krysta left the band. But every now and then when i want to jam metal, it never disappoints [emoji41]
This was the second song they had came out with when they started. I still think this has to be their all time best song.
Hope yall enjoy :beer:

RockyJk

As I Lay Dying is the best metal band ever!!! Prove me wrong....and you can't bring up that one of them went to jail for hiring someone to kill his wife, that's not fair, all good metal bands have something wrong with them.

94 Hours is probably my favorite song from them [emoji1605]

Napalm

I have been a big Disturbed fan for a while. Loved their cover of this song.

The Sound of Silence cover is incredible. I don't mean to de-value the original version of this song, but Disturbed's style and the way they did it just fit the lyrics perfectly!

gheller

I was blown away when I first heard LED Zeppelin ll on my friends new stereo he got for his birthday. We were about 13 or 14 I think.
Led Zep, Sabbath, AC/DC, Jeff Beck, jimi Hendrix and most all the classic rock stuff.

Also love Radiohead, Beck, Jack White solo albums and White stripes.
Everything from jazz to country to blues to heavy metal. Can't live without some Johnny Cash

I listen to most all except not crazy about hip hop, rap and much R&B.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
some classics and a fair amount of newer bands and yet no mention of mushroomhead ....... grew up on things ranging from anthrax to zepplin .. some country mixed in and a fair amount of elvis as my mother loved him .. am into just about all of it other than rap and gospel ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom