Any metalheads on WOL?

Jeep2010

I see stars, killswitch is w good one, blessthefall, as I lay dying, we came as Romans, sleeping with sirens, consider me dead, bullet for my valentine, in fear and faith, issues, Memphis May Fire, woe is me, and the word alive. Sorry for the repeats but those are bands in into that I can think of at the moment.

That's funny, because my first concert ever was also Slipknot. It was their Volume 3 Subliminal Verses tour, where Shadows Fall opened for Lamb of God and Lamb of God opened for **Slipknot**. I am a fan of all 3 bands, too!

In addition to those 3, I also listen to: Avenged Sevenfold, **Chevelle**, Children of Bodom, Cradle of Filth, **Dimmu Borgir**, **Disturbed**, DragonForce, **Ensiferum**, some Fear Factory, **Five Finger Death Punch**, **Kamelot**, Killswitch Engage, Korn, Man-O-War, **Marilyn Manson**, Metallica, **Mudvayne**, Muse, Pantera, **Rammstein**, Rob Zombie, Slayer, Static-X, **System of a Down**, Trivium, Volbeat, and 3 Inches of Blood.

**-----** = an all time favorite, or a group I listen to at least 3+ times per week. Some get played daily.

I also like Drum n' Bass (Pendulum is my favorite there), some alternative rock, folk rock (Dropkick Murphys), some rap, (mostly older rap, I don't get along with most post 2010 rap) and the occasional 60's and 70's old rock...

Rock on my fellow Wayalifers! :drunkbuds: :rock:

That's awesome! Yeah my first concert was Slipknot and Hatebreed opened for them. It was a fun time haha

ESSAYONS12B

Top 5 for me. All that remains, A7X, Breaking Benjamin, FFDP, In this Moment. Have yet to see any of them. Gonna Have to make some time.

Dalton gang

I love that old school stuff, Metallica, pantera, with some pennywize , bad religion and ACDC. The good old days :yep

TheFunSmith

The link works for me! I am surprised at how many of the metal bands that I listen to that I thought were low-key are listed on the map, and how many of you guys have listed them as well. Does anyone know of a source to find out what specific genre a metal band is in? I.E. Volbeat, Chevelle, Avenged Sevenfold, 3 Inches of Blood etc....

Sithwindu

That's funny, because my first concert ever was also Slipknot. It was their Volume 3 Subliminal Verses tour, where Shadows Fall opened for Lamb of God and Lamb of God opened for **Slipknot**. I am a fan of all 3 bands, too!

In addition to those 3, I also listen to: Avenged Sevenfold, **Chevelle**, Children of Bodom, Cradle of Filth, **Dimmu Borgir**, **Disturbed**, DragonForce, **Ensiferum**, some Fear Factory, **Five Finger Death Punch**, **Kamelot**, Killswitch Engage, Korn, Man-O-War, **Marilyn Manson**, Metallica, **Mudvayne**, Muse, Pantera, **Rammstein**, Rob Zombie, Slayer, Static-X, **System of a Down**, Trivium, Volbeat, and 3 Inches of Blood.

**-----** = an all time favorite, or a group I listen to at least 3+ times per week. Some get played daily.

I also like Drum n' Bass (Pendulum is my favorite there), some alternative rock, folk rock (Dropkick Murphys), some rap, (mostly older rap, I don't get along with most post 2010 rap) and the occasional 60's and 70's old rock...

Rock on my fellow Wayalifers! :drunkbuds: :rock:
I remember that concert, I met lamb of god back stage when they came to Corpus Christi Texas and got their autographs! Was able to make it out to the stage just in time for joeys killer drum solo. When shadows fall opened the show someone had died in the crowd, I don't remember if it was in the pit or from a heart attack but ambulance drove right up inside the crowd. Didn't know the duder died till after the show :/

TheFunSmith

I remember that concert, I met lamb of god back stage when they came to Corpus Christi Texas and got their autographs! Was able to make it out to the stage just in time for joeys killer drum solo. When shadows fall opened the show someone had died in the crowd, I don't remember if it was in the pit or from a heart attack but ambulance drove right up inside the crowd. Didn't know the duder died till after the show :/

When you say Joey's killer drum solo, do you mean where he was strapped down to the platform that turned to a vertical position and spun around while he absolutely shredded up the set? If so, yeah, that was probably the single most amazing drum solo I have ever witnessed. Since it was my first concert, my mind was blown! Jordison is one skilled drummer. You can tell the difference where he is missing in the new album, Slipknot will never be the same...

xxJWPxx

Good new album from Kvelertak came out today. It's probably even better if you understand Norwegian!

Top Bottom