And so it Begins... the 392

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It’s looking PERFECT. Nothing beats an ultra clean build for me. Like it could have rolled right out of the factory like that.
Thank you. It's been a LONG time since we've done a build like this and we love it too. Like you said, like it could have rolled out of the factory like this. With the exception of the windshield banner, I don't think we'll sticker up or anything.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The build looks awesome can’t wait to see what you end up doing next. Im seriously considering the flex era 4s now and along with a set of lux lights.
I should note, LUX can be hit and miss with their lead times. I've had it where they shipped right away and where it's taken a month to get. If you can wait, I like them a lot.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks so awesome! Makes me wanna put rock lights on now that I will never use cause of how good it looks lol
LOL - I'll be honest and say that I'd prefer not to ever need them but am always happy to have them when I do. That said, yes, they do look good :)

benatc1

Hooked
Honestly, I didn't even know an update was made. I have mine connected to my rock lights and if I had known they were going to be this bright, I would have put them on a separate switch. In fact, I still might LOL
Yea I have mine already on a separate switch, so will do the same when I hook up the other ones, been sitting in my garage for some time so I guess we’ll see when I get ‘em installed!

AZVAJKU

Hooked
In addition to the new KC ERA 4 lights, I also installed a set of LUX rock lights :cool:

20230506082958-364a97d3.jpg

20230506083028-648c11a1.jpg

20230506082945-a2dbdd63.jpg

20230506083020-5fa01afe.jpg

20230506083023-db5ed5ca.jpg

20230506082907-b5c27b3a.jpg

20230506082821-ce3585f3.jpg

Eddie, you’re killing me with this!! 🤣😂

Lperdue

I should note, LUX can be hit and miss with their lead times. I've had it where they shipped right away and where it's taken a month to get. If you can wait, I like them a lot.
Thanks for the heads up I’ll order them sooner than later. A few friends i wheel with only do night runs during the mid to late summer since trails in lower Nevada can become miserable due to the heat lol.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yea I have mine already on a separate switch, so will do the same when I hook up the other ones, been sitting in my garage for some time so I guess we’ll see when I get ‘em installed!
I'm super curious to know and see what yours will look like :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Driveshafts? Did you change them out or will you with that amount of lift?
I always like to wait to get driveshafts until after my Jeep is lifted so that I can get exact measurements with the full weight of the Jeep on the ground. That said, I'll probably run the factory ones for a bit. From experience, the front will need to be replaced sooner than later if only because of the angle that it's now sitting in. The rear is pretty wide in diameter and if I do take this thing out on the rocks, a new 1350 would be better to have to help clear the gas tank but otherwise, I find they hold up okay.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the heads up I’ll order them sooner than later. A few friends i wheel with only do night runs during the mid to late summer since trails in lower Nevada can become miserable due to the heat lol.
Oh yeah, I totally get it. It's why we spend most of the hot months up north LOL

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - finally got a chance to set the tire size and was all set to take this thing for a test drive and saw a notice on the infotainment system saying there was an update available. There was a choice to do it now or to schedule it for later but I figured, what the heck, how long could it really take?
IMG_4750.jpeg
🙄

JeepFan

Hooked
LOL - finally got a chance to set the tire size and was all set to take this thing for a test drive and saw a notice on the infotainment system saying there was an update available. There was a choice to do it now or to schedule it for later but I figured, what the heck, how long could it really take?
View attachment 389072
🙄
LOL! When it finally completes, you will get another notification that it will take up to 60 minutes to complete the update!
And people complain about Windows Updates!

Top Bottom