5.7 hemi exhaust manifold options

jake250k

It might be more than you want to get into but jeep speed shop has some pretty sweet looking hemi swap headers for $800. That's the route I plan on going.

desertrunner

Got the jeep all buttoned back up. Ended up having a friend that's much more skilled than I am weld a nut to the broken stud on the driver's side and it came right out. It's all back together and sounds great with no leaks. Time will tell how long they last.

jesse3638

Hooked
Got the jeep all buttoned back up. Ended up having a friend that's much more skilled than I am weld a nut to the broken stud on the driver's side and it came right out. It's all back together and sounds great with no leaks. Time will tell how long they last.
Same thing happened on our Durango. Fortunately it was under warranty. They had to pull the head off to get it out. I'm smelling exhaust on hard acceleration and hear a slight tick on start up. Its out of warranty so my fix is trading it in for a JLUR...haha

desertrunner

Same thing happened on our Durango. Fortunately it was under warranty. They had to pull the head off to get it out. I'm smelling exhaust on hard acceleration and hear a slight tick on start up. Its out of warranty so my fix is trading it in for a JLUR...haha
yeah i doubt welding a nut to a stud is part of dealer warranty work haha
Awesome, friends with skills always come in handy!
it wasnt a cosmic process so it was nice to have a friend who has done it before and now i know how if i ever have to do it myself. I was worried about melting away threads on the head but it came out clean like it was never there.

Top Bottom