4th of JULY WEEKEND - Who's Heading Out & Where is Your Jeep Taking You?

WJCO

Meme King
Great looking Jeep man
All it is missing is that ARB owning :)
Just get it !!!!!!

Lol. Thanks. ARB Bumper or lockers? Didn't use the lockers once today. Thanks to some good spots, it was all good. As far as the bumper, with a family of 5 and all the shit I carry, the last thing I need is more weight. I have really considering re-doing the rear with a Rock Hard 4x4 one for some more departure clearance, but I really don't want the extra weight. Being a practical badass overlander is definitely a tough first world problem ;)

GraniteCrystal

Lol. Thanks. ARB Bumper or lockers? Didn't use the lockers once today. Thanks to some good spots, it was all good. As far as the bumper, with a family of 5 and all the shit I carry, the last thing I need is more weight. I have really considering re-doing the rear with a Rock Hard 4x4 one for some more departure clearance, but I really don't want the extra weight. Being a practical badass overlander is definitely a tough first world problem ;)
I think he meant ARB awning

ThatChemicalGuy

Well since I'm Jeepless at the moment, I'm riding with a buddy to a local Jeep night and then probably hitting the trails for a night ride after.
Might go look at a dealership or two this week and see what kind of deals they are doing for the 4th so I can start on my build

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Blah
Mending fence

Que the "that's what she said" crowd.
Bigger is better
IMG_6367.JPG .

Kinda lame and sad but had to be done. Replaced the 50+ year old redwood gate with Tractor supply trash. Bet a months check it won't last nearly as long.
IMG_6386.JPG .

longarmwj

Helped a friend cook some killer Boston Butt's Saturday night, chilled at the lake yesterday, and now I'm leaving work early because I sold two cars already and we're closed tomorrow. Also got my Jeep fully detailed for the parade tomorrow :thumb:

Top Bottom