4th of JULY WEEKEND - Who's Heading Out & Where is Your Jeep Taking You?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone! Just wanted to see who all has plans to head out for the 4th of July weekend and where will your Jeep be taking you. Please let us know and post up some pics :thumb:

20170630102345-978ef014-me.jpg

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Heading down to Randolph, KS for a day trip to Tuttle Creek ORV park tomorrow. Would love to go somewhere more exciting but this will have to do for now. Have fun, and have a good weekend!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Heading down to Randolph, KS for a day trip to Tuttle Creek ORV park tomorrow. Would love to go somewhere more exciting but this will have to do for now. Have fun, and have a good weekend!

Awesome! Getting out is getting out. Post up some pics when you can :yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Heading down to the beach to take the boat and jet ski out! Unfortunately no wheeling tho

longarmwj

I'm taking part in the Forsyth County 4th of July Parade with Troncalli and a local Facebook based Jeep group, so I'll be driving my Jeep in the parade. Afterwards I'm sure there will be some trail riding, and I fully expect to get Star Spangle Hammered :yup:

tgoss

Trying to play hookie so I can get my happy ass up to Fullerton to grab the rig. Don't care where it takes me.

BaddestCross

As a rule, I don't travel on holidays since dealing with traffic is bad enough for me during the regular days... We are going to Vegas next weekend, though... Any good, quick, side trips on the way up from SoCal anyone can recommend?

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Well I got D-day all ready for the 4th heading to my Grandaddy's place at White Oak Crossing in Swamsboro NC
IMG_4570.JPG
IMG_4574.JPG
IMG_4571.JPG
Happy 4th of July everybody

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom