2024 NEW YEAR's KICK OFF RUN

jesse3638

Hooked
Wanted to add a bit more about our Jeeps.

2012 JKUR Deep Cherry (Doubles as a coffee cart)
4" Evo Plush Rides, King 2.5's, 37's, PR44, armored up, 1350 drives shafts, 5:13's, ARB on board air.

2021 JLUR Crystal Granite
Xtreme Recon package: 1" lift, 35's, 4:56's, reinforced tire carrier, beadlock capable wheels (if the rings ever become available), oversized brakes, fender flairs.
Added mods: Wayalife ACM w/ ARB compressor

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Alright, count me in! I’m making the trip down, not sure if anyone is riding with me yet but I’m coming for sure!
That's awesome!! Glad to hear it and hope you'll be able to get Alex or your Dad to come with you (y)

jpkjeep

Caught the Bug
Late to the party, but we would love to join. My name is Jesse Keller and my wife is Lizzy. We are thinking of staying a week or two before I have to be back to help guide for the Jamboree in Hurricane, UT. If anyone will be around longer than just New Years, we would love to link up for additional wheeling.

Our Jeep: JLU on 42's, Evo hc long arm, king coilovers, Fusion D60/D80 etc...
Screenshot_20231130_232221_Facebook.jpg
20230312_172713.jpg
Screenshot_20231130_232513_Facebook.jpg

Strainger

Caught the Bug
OK. Now for the promised back story. We are the proud owners of a 2013/14 Jeep Wrangler JK and a 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT.
The Wrangler is lifted on 37s with Evo rocker guards and a 3-4 inch lift. Susan has always had issues getting in and out of the Wrangler and we usually had a small collapsible stool that was a pain to deploy.
So when we bought the Gladiator the question of how high for the lift and what rocker guards to install came up. When we were at Off Road Evolution for an unrelated issue we saw a Gladiator with the Rock Slide step guards and "that's it!" I have to agree with her insistence. It is much easier on my stiff bones getting in and out of the Gladiator even though it is set at about the same height as the Wrangler and on 37s as well.
So now the decision for the New Years kick off. Gladiator or Wrangler.
I wanted the Wrangler since I haven't had it out of our garage since the Covid scare. Susan wanted the comfort and reliability of the Gladiator . I said we should take both. Susan didn't want to drive solo for the entire trip.
The answer...Get our son Danny to drive the Gladiator and I drive the Wrangler. I hope you will allow us to add two Jeeps to the crowd instead of our usual one.
I have added the mandated picture of the Jeeps, the usual suspects, and my son Danny in the hopes that you approve of our last minute addition.

WOL 2024.gif

Top Bottom