2024 NEW YEAR's KICK OFF RUN

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Jen and I will be there, my niece from Ohio is in for the week too. Promise I won’t back out like Dan.
LOL - I'm not holding my breath but I do hope you'll be able to make this one 😁
Sign me up have everything required and just downloaded the OnX have no idea how to use it but I have it🤣
Just me and my JK Name is Jay
Awesome! Glad you can make it to the run (y)
Well Frick…the last game of the season for the Raiders is TBD still…either sat the 6th or Sunday the 7th…I’m in if the game is on Sunday…I’ll be driving the one in the middle…and I’m Ed View attachment 398550 View attachment 398551
Hope it works out that you can join us.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Woohoo! Always a great time and you can definitely count us in!! I’m Jeremy and will be with my wife Lauren and son Austin in our white 2014 JKUR on 38’s and EVO suspension.

View attachment 398552
View attachment 398554
Awesome! Be great to hit the trails with you and your family (y)
I’m in unless my jeep is in the shop at that time! Maybe I’ll be able to drop the jeep off at motech afterward!!! I’ll be driving my 2013 jeep JK on 40’s
LOL - could be perfect timing 🤘

The BAD Influence

New Years Run
We're Keith and Lynn Lamb from Midway UT. On Wayalife We're known as krdadlamb, but to everyone else our Jeep is The BAD Influence (is there a way to change our name on Wayalife?) FB_IMG_1698249165802.jpg
Would love to finally attend one of these events.
Our Jeep is a 2015 JKU. Carbon Off Road front D44 with rear Carbon 35 spline shafts, ARB lockers, KMC Tank beadlocks with 38x13.50x17 Nittos. LoD bumpers and poison spider sliders and rocker protectors. EVO bolt on coilovers (welded in) received_6741450325933271.jpeg

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
New Years Run
We're Keith and Lynn Lamb from Midway UT. On Wayalife We're known as krdadlamb, but to everyone else our Jeep is The BAD Influence (is there a way to change our name on Wayalife?) View attachment 398560
Would love to finally attend one of these events.
Our Jeep is a 2015 JKU. Carbon Off Road front D44 with rear Carbon 35 spline shafts, ARB lockers, KMC Tank beadlocks with 38x13.50x17 Nittos. LoD bumpers and poison spider sliders and rocker protectors. EVO bolt on coilovers (welded in) View attachment 398561
Awesome! Glad to hear you can join in on the fun!

Would you like your name to be changed to "The BAD Influence", just as shown in quotes?

It’s been awhile brah…I first met you on one of these runs…if by chance the game is on the 6th, I’ll still check you guys out after the game wherever you guys are…I’m in the neighborhood.
Most definitely Ed. We’ll make it a point to connect on our end.

Top Bottom