2024 NEW YEAR's KICK OFF RUN

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
OK! This is filling up quick. Susan and I are in! I just wanted to get that in here before the cut off number is reached. Pictures and back story soon to follow so that we are legit and in the line up. Please be patient. I am a six shooter guy in a full auto world when it comes to modern technology..
Hey Tom, so glad to hear you and Susan can join us for this!! Been way too long my friend (y)

cruznalday

I'm Todd from Lincoln ca. Not sure if you remember me. But, i do remember you and Cindy were looking for a place here at one time. We meet at the bar place in I believe in Handford. When you needed to get your axle housing welded by your friend at Disciple off-road. Picture of my daughter and i at Signal Peak trail. I can make it if I'm picked.
My jeep is a stock 2022 JL Rubicon. On 33's , winch, lights, hand held Ham radio, recovery gear, and i have on X.
received_1588513495226694.jpeg 20230805_142326.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm Todd from Lincoln ca. Not sure if you remember me. But, i do remember you and Cindy were looking for a place here at one time. We meet at the bar place in I believe in Handford. When you needed to get your axle housing welded by your friend at Disciple off-road. Picture of my daughter and i at Signal Peak trail. I can make it if I'm picked.
My jeep is a stock 2022 JL Rubicon. On 33's , winch, lights, hand held Ham radio, recovery gear, and i have on X.
View attachment 398615 View attachment 398616
That's awesome! Looking forward to seeing you on the run :)

steveb san diego

Caught the Bug
Ok - Putting my name in the hat this year and getting on that list :) My name is Steve, that's my 4 legged side kick Newton and my 2019 JLU. Looking forward to a great day of wheeling with some ledgends!!!!
View attachment 398678 View attachment 398679 View attachment 398680
Sorry about that post being a bit lean. I was rushed for time. My jeep is a 2019 jlu sport. Rock sliders, winch, 35’s, 2.5 inch teraflex
Lift (no lockers). Wife said she wants to go so we are a party if 3 now. Another
Pick added with us all - rene, steve and newton :). IMG_3269.jpeg

Top Bottom