2024 NEW YEAR's KICK OFF RUN

TrailHunter

Hooked
Well as luck would have it pulled the radio out low a behold looks like the battery is toast. Placed an order on Amazon so one of two things will happen. It'll get here before we leave and I arrive and program it in my hotel room. Or I show up with no radio, miss all the trash talk, and resort to following the dust cloud...haha.

Edit: Totally my fault for not preparing sooner and checking it, oh several weeks ago. Damn life always getting in the way of the important stuff.
what radio is it?

benatc1

Hooked
Well as luck would have it pulled the radio out low a behold looks like the battery is toast. Placed an order on Amazon so one of two things will happen. It'll get here before we leave and I arrive and program it in my hotel room. Or I show up with no radio, miss all the trash talk, and resort to following the dust cloud...haha.

Edit: Totally my fault for not preparing sooner and checking it, oh several weeks ago. Damn life always getting in the way of the important stuff.
I have a spare too if you need

jesse3638

Hooked
Quick radio update. It appears my battery just needed to sit on the charger awhile and is now working as normal. Got it all programmed and is good to go. If the battery I ordered gets here before I leave it'll just give me an extra.

Quick radio update. It appears my battery just needed to sit on the charger awhile and is now working as normal. Got it all programmed and is good to go. If the battery I ordered gets here before I leave it'll just give me an extra.
If it craps out on you I carry an extra battery on me as well - Baofeng BF-F8HP 👍

Top Bottom