2024 NEW YEAR's KICK OFF RUN

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Also, is it safe to assume ALL of you have gotten your radios set with the right frequencies?? As in, you won't show up the day of the run with a new radio that has no frequencies programmed in and have no idea how to set them, right??
Hell I dunno, are they the same ones we always use? 🤣

Eddie, Monica and I are NOT on our way!! I found out late that I have to be in New Orleans for work at the same time, and since that pays the Jeep bills, duty calls. Really irritated because we were looking forward to meeting both you and Cindy, and of course, everyone else too. Looks like Monica and I will have to make a special trip out your way to do some wheeling and just get to know one another. We hope everyone has a wonderful time, I'll be looking forward to the YouTube video!! Man, so sad over here—

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hell I dunno, are they the same ones we always use? 🤣
LOL - yeah, you're good assuming you actually come 😁
Eddie, Monica and I are NOT on our way!! I found out late that I have to be in New Orleans for work at the same time, and since that pays the Jeep bills, duty calls. Really irritated because we were looking forward to meeting both you and Cindy, and of course, everyone else too. Looks like Monica and I will have to make a special trip out your way to do some wheeling and just get to know one another. We hope everyone has a wonderful time, I'll be looking forward to the YouTube video!! Man, so sad over here—
What a bummer but I totally understand. Hope to catch you on another run.

jesse3638

Hooked
Well as luck would have it pulled the radio out low a behold looks like the battery is toast. Placed an order on Amazon so one of two things will happen. It'll get here before we leave and I arrive and program it in my hotel room. Or I show up with no radio, miss all the trash talk, and resort to following the dust cloud...haha.

Edit: Totally my fault for not preparing sooner and checking it, oh several weeks ago. Damn life always getting in the way of the important stuff.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well as luck would have it pulled the radio out low a behold looks like the battery is toast. Placed an order on Amazon so one of two things will happen. It'll get here before we leave and I arrive and program it in my hotel room. Or I show up with no radio, miss all the trash talk, and resort to following the dust cloud...haha.

Edit: Totally my fault for not preparing sooner and checking it, oh several weeks ago. Damn life always getting in the way of the important stuff.
If you don’t get your radio going before you come out, I’ve got a spare you can use 👍🏻

Top Bottom