2021 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run

KevinG

Caught the Bug
If there's room or if someone bows out, I'd love to get in on this!

And just to be preempitve:

I'm Kevin. I have a 2016 JK that has recently gone through a few changes and has all of the requirements!

me and emma.jpg

mtbaker.jpg

Evo long arm/coilovers. UD60s and 40s now....

Last edited:

treys1

My Baofeng UV-5R radios came today. I ordered the cable and programming channels with CHIRP was pretty straight forward. I pu Weatherman, the 2 Evos and a couple GMRS channels in them and tested from right at a mile away with me in the Jeep and my Wife in the house. We were loud and clear on a couple of the channels so I think I'm good to go!

mituk

Hi everyone, Maka and Miro here. It's been a while.

Our 2007 JK is still with us, getting older and better and better.
As you can see our jeep do have 'partner' to tag along now, we call it "jk-train".

It's gone be awesome to meet old friends and make new ... and have some 'honey' and 'nice driveway'.

maka-and-miro.jpeg

jk-train1.jpeg

jk-train2.jpeg

... counting days

As you can see our jeep do have 'partner' to tag along now, we call it "jk-train".

It's gone be awesome to meet old friends and make new ... and have some 'honey' and 'nice driveway'.

View attachment 356752

View attachment 356753

View attachment 356754

... counting days

Very cool you’re joining us. I remember first seeing you in the “pilgrimage to the promised land series” looking forward to meeting you guys!

mcpuck

Caught the Bug

View attachment 356752

View attachment 356753

View attachment 356754

... counting days

Hey Mirek it will be great seeing you again and catching up. We still have the horse you took to Amsterdam and Poland for us!
Hope to see you soon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

KevinG

Caught the Bug
I would still love to get in on it. I would be coming down with bhaner from Washington and can be ready to go up until a day before.

JT@623

Hooked
I’m going to have to bow out my kid and grandkids are coming that weekend and I don’t get to see them much .

Brute

Hooked
I'm hoping we get a starting point soon...for those of us a couple days drive away from the desert of southern Nevada, will need to make multiple hotel reservations...and since my wife is extremely covid sensitive, she is making me quarantine before coming home...which means a week in Idaho fly fishing somewhere...the only good thing about covid...

TrailHunter

Hooked
I'm hoping we get a starting point soon...for those of us a couple days drive away from the desert of southern Nevada, will need to make multiple hotel reservations...and since my wife is extremely covid sensitive, she is making me quarantine before coming home...which means a week in Idaho fly fishing somewhere...the only good thing about covid...

If you are looking to get an extra week or two fishing.... I'd be happy to Sneeze on you a few times.

Top Bottom