2021 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run

jdofmemi

I'm hoping we get a starting point soon...for those of us a couple days drive away from the desert of southern Nevada, will need to make multiple hotel reservations...and since my wife is extremely covid sensitive, she is making me quarantine before coming home...which means a week in Idaho fly fishing somewhere...the only good thing about covid...

That will be almost as tough as the last time she made you quarantine 😁😁

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm hoping we get a starting point soon...for those of us a couple days drive away from the desert of southern Nevada, will need to make multiple hotel reservations...and since my wife is extremely covid sensitive, she is making me quarantine before coming home...which means a week in Idaho fly fishing somewhere...the only good thing about covid...

Don’t you have a house in Henderson?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Don’t you have a house in Henderson?

Yes, but since the Death Star is not allowing any attendance for Raider games this year, we decided to lease it out until next Oct...I put the Bronco into storage in Las Vegas, and picking up the JK6 tomorrow after I fly down in the morning and driving it back up to WA...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yes, but since the Death Star is not allowing any attendance for Raider games this year, we decided to lease it out until next Oct...I put the Bronco into storage in Las Vegas, and picking up the JK6 tomorrow after I fly down in the morning and driving it back up to WA...

Why don’t you get the bronco out of storage and I can keep it in storage at my house for you. I will drive it regularly so the tires don’t dry rot. [emoji1303]

Brute

Hooked
Why don’t you get the bronco out of storage and I can keep it in storage at my house for you. I will drive it regularly so the tires don’t dry rot. [emoji1303]

I’ll give it some thought.

No.

However, you can drive as much as you want when you come up to visit next year to watch my Raiders lose...I mean pummel your team...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I’ll give it some thought.

No.

However, you can drive as much as you want when you come up to visit next year to watch my Raiders lose...I mean pummel your team...

Ha! I would take you up on that however I enjoy the NFL as much as a root canal. And haven’t watched in probably 10 years.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
UPDATE

Just a heads up, I sent everyone on the list an IMPORTANT UPDATE by PM so please be sure to read it!

As I have stated before, this will be an EASY run as in, there won't be any rock crawling BUT you will more than likely need to use 4WD. The trails we'll be going on are narrow, rutted out and WILL give your Jeep pinstriping.

Because I've had a few people ask, DRONES will NOT be allowed on this run.

UPDATE

Just a heads up, I sent everyone on the list an IMPORTANT UPDATE by PM so please be sure to read it!

As I have stated before, this will be an EASY run as in, there won't be any rock crawling BUT you will more than likely need to use 4WD. The trails we'll be going on are narrow, rutted out and WILL give your Jeep pinstriping.

Because I've had a few people ask, DRONES will NOT be allowed on this run.

Read and noted. [emoji106]

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Appreciate the invite but I am going to have to pull myself from this run. Thought maybe this thing would be over but looks like I'll be here awhile longer. Happy Holidays to you all and have a great run.:beer: Maybe next year..:yup:

jdofmemi

Appreciate the invite but I am going to have to pull myself from this run. Thought maybe this thing would be over but looks like I'll be here awhile longer. Happy Holidays to you all and have a great run.:beer: Maybe next year..:yup:

Stay safe over there, and when you get back we will get out somewhere for a run👍

KevinG

Caught the Bug
If there's room or if someone bows out, I'd love to get in on this!

And just to be preempitve:

I'm Kevin. I have a 2016 JK that has recently gone through a few changes and has all of the requirements!

View attachment 356564

View attachment 356565

Evo long arm/coilovers. UD60s and 40s now....

Bummer that a couple guys couldn't make it work. . I understand it's capped, but if there ends up being room for one more, I'd would love to come down and escape from Washington.

Top Bottom