2021 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run

JAGS

Hooked
I messaged Eddie a few days ago. We are out. Long story short, wife is working COVID on call indefinitely and now scheduled for the weekend. Have fun and be safe. With any luck, will see many of my friends sooner than later.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
UPDATE: Okay, so these are the only people who confirmed that they'll be joining in on the fun.

TrailHunter
fiend
Moochie
blazer
RESURECTIONJK
jesse3638
drtnwtr
Ruvicon
Mudders
Clearskies
rubiDave
RanchoRubi
jjlong
Chillin' The Most...
jdofmemi
GemHunter
JeepFan
DMF
Slavens

I will be sending your the starting point by PM. Please keep this information off the forum.

Please be sure to have your gas tanks topped off, tires aired down and ready to roll 9 am.

Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you all soon :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just sent starting point information by PM. Again, please keep this information off the forum. If you have any questions, please ask them here on this thread.

:cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, apparently there are a few people who still want to come but didn't get a post made yesterday. If that is you, please post up and I'll send you starting point info. :crazyeyes:

bhaner

UPDATE: Sorry for not posting up sooner. Cindy and I have been crazy busy.

As I've stated on the original post, you NEED TO BE PAYING ATTENTION to this thread. If you're still wanting to join us, please confirm as much by posting on this thread the end of today. This is still a very big group and there are people who've been wanting to join in and I'd like to add them to the list if you won't be able to come. If I don't hear back from you, I will have to assume you won't be coming. I will only send out starting point information by PM to people who respond.

With that said, I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday :cool:

KevinG and I have been driving that way since yesterday at 7am. We are now just south of Austin, NV so hopefully we are still in!

mituk

Okay, apparently there are a few people who still want to come but didn't get a post made yesterday. If that is you, please post up and I'll send you starting point info. :crazyeyes:

Edi, we are in. Just leaving Cali and on the way to Primm.
Let us know starting point ... and if any chance to meet tonight.

Miro

Top Bottom