2021 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run

Astroman

Unfortunately I’m out. Having cooling system/heater core issues being ironed out. You all have a safe and enjoyable trip!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jesse3638

Hooked
I’m driving over tomorrow morning and am excited to see everyone again.

I do have a question regarding the radio setup. You provided three channels, but is there any other of the following settings needed? Sorry, I’m new to ham radios.

- Pl code
- Offset - or + and what is the offset
- tone mode tsql dtcs or tone

The frequencies provided are simplex frequencies so none of the above should be required. I also believe they are all wide band as well.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
I’m driving over tomorrow morning and am excited to see everyone again.

I do have a question regarding the radio setup. You provided three channels, but is there any other of the following settings needed? Sorry, I’m new to ham radios.

- Pl code
- Offset - or + and what is the offset
- tone mode tsql dtcs or tone

Typically, the only time you need that stuff is for repeater operations

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

treys1

I'm out as I have sprung a mild trans leak. My wheeling will be done locally until that gets sorted.

Y'all have fun!

jdofmemi

UPDATE: Sorry for not posting up sooner. Cindy and I have been crazy busy.

As I've stated on the original post, you NEED TO BE PAYING ATTENTION to this thread. If you're still wanting to join us, please confirm as much by posting on this thread the end of today. This is still a very big group and there are people who've been wanting to join in and I'd like to add them to the list if you won't be able to come. If I don't hear back from you, I will have to assume you won't be coming. I will only send out starting point information by PM to people who respond.

With that said, I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday :cool:

Coming in either Friday late of Saturday early.

Looking forward to spending time with my Jeep family 👍👍

DMF

We got our rooms booked and Jeep prep (two coats of wax) for the run. Can't wait for this to start.

JKLHIDE

Hello, Eddie and Cathy I am dropping out due to electrical problems that I am unable to fix in time. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in the New Year’s Run..Sorry for the late Notification..

Top Bottom