2018 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run HIGHLIGHTS

What an amazing weekend. Thank you Cindy and Eddie.

The stories, the jokes, the history, the sights, the camaraderie. Doing it all in a Jeep was just icing on the cake. Was great to finally meet a lot you and put more faces to names. Can’t wait to see you all again.

#Anvilwithahardtopis17

Trail JK

The stories, the jokes, the history, the sights, the camaraderie. Doing it all in a Jeep was just icing on the cake. Was great to finally meet a lot you and put more faces to names. Can’t wait to see you all again.

#Anvilwithahardtopis17

Awesome hanging out with you! For some reason I thought you were white guy with glasses. [emoji165] Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Next Run..... Odd numbers + 7 then divide by 2..... even numbers + 12 then divide by 3...... lowest up front..... GO! :eek:

Speedy_RCW

Hooked

#Anvilwithahardtopis17

#oopsnotmyjeep

JustJoe

This was truly a trip to remember. Thank you Eddie and Cindy for planning this, and to all for an awesome time. Ashley and I had a blast. We’re both excited for the next one!

WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

This picture simply doesn’t do it justice. One of the views burned into my memory was taking this all in.
IMG_7870.jpg .

And a couple random pics.
IMG_5996.JPG .
IMG_7842.JPG .
. IMG_7873.jpg .

Last edited:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Cindy and Eddie, A little late with the thank yous. We had to get back to home for the grand kid's basketball game on Sunday and had to pass on the after-trail party. I can't thank you enough for the fantastic time on and off the trail.

It was a great day of wheeling with people that I instantly liked. That even includes Adam and Chris. :shock: The diversity of the group and the diversity of the trail made for an exiting and fun day. This group rocks. :rock:

I hope we can (oops. I mean Susan can) get some of the pics she took posted up later today or tomorrow. Meantime, everyone stay safe and see you on the tail sometime. :clap2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

LOL!! Just got a chance to start catching up on the thread. Cindy and I are so glad to hear you all had a good time on the Kick Off run in spite of #allthestops #dust and #shakerattleandwhoops 🤪

To TrailHunter, I am so sorry about the hit to your rocker panel. I totally missed that and apologize for not getting you through the obstacle safely [emoji20]

If there is a downside to driving our Jeeps everywhere, it’s that we sometimes find ourselves living a transient life. Thanks to the break we had on the trail, we’re still in SoCal and hope to pick up a replacement control arm before heading home #threeleggedmoby or... something like that [emoji16]

final.jpg

As soon as we get home, we’ll be sure to post up more pics and a full trip report [emoji41]

Top Bottom