2018 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run HIGHLIGHTS

To TrailHunter, I am so sorry about the hit to your rocker panel. I totally missed that and apologize for not getting you through the obstacle safely [emoji20]

No way! ... No apology Needed!!! I would of done it again 10 times over! That’s Jeepin.... and I had a blast! New Evo Rock Skins! Never see it! [emoji1360] (plus I feel like you signed my jeep which is kinda cool... [emoji41])

LOL!! Just got a chance to start catching up on the thread. Cindy and I are so glad to hear you all had a good time on the Kick Off run in spite of #allthestops #dust and #shakerattleandwhoops 🤪

If there is a downside to driving our Jeeps everywhere, it’s that we sometimes find ourselves living a transient life. Thanks to the break we had on the trail, we’re still in SoCal and hope to pick up a replacement control arm before heading home #threeleggedmoby or... something like that [emoji16]

View attachment 288920

As soon as we get home, we’ll be sure to post up more pics and a full trip report [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

How did you break control arm on the New Years run? Sorry rd like something I would do :).

LOL!! Just got a chance to start catching up on the thread. Cindy and I are so glad to hear you all had a good time on the Kick Off run in spite of #allthestops #dust and #shakerattleandwhoops 🤪

If there is a downside to driving our Jeeps everywhere, it’s that we sometimes find ourselves living a transient life. Thanks to the break we had on the trail, we’re still in SoCal and hope to pick up a replacement control arm before heading home #threeleggedmoby or... something like that [emoji16]

View attachment 288920

As soon as we get home, we’ll be sure to post up more pics and a full trip report [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

How did you break control arm on the New Years run? Sounds like something I would do :).

Just pulled into the garage in Mercer Island...that was a long two days of driving. Hopefully I won't pass out during the National Championship game.

Again, thank you Eddie & Cindy...and thanks to all the forum members that made the run...a really great group of people...and that includes Adam...

Top Bottom