2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Trevor, keep up the good work and thanks for putting this all together.

Now I need to get outside and put my tranny skid on. Only 88% humidity

Jrscfa

Any other information that I need to know before I go back and rework the groups again?

No, like I said earlier I only had three or four days notice to plan and try and do a little bit of research. I'm 8 hours away and I've never been there before. Sorry for all the trouble

thardy

Banned
No, like I said earlier I only had three or four days notice to plan and try and do a little bit of research. I'm 8 hours away and I've never been there before. Sorry for all the trouble

I understand. I don't mind answering questions. A lot of information is listed in the first post of this thread that should answer a lot of questions for anyone. If you need anything else, feel free to PM me.

Jrscfa

I understand. I don't mind answering questions. A lot of information is listed in the first post of this thread that should answer a lot of questions for anyone. If you need anything else, feel free to PM me.

Yeah I eventually found it just been busy trying to Mark time off work and what not so I could attend it's been a hectic couple days putting things together. I'm sure it's been a busy time for you as well Thanks again I appreciate all of your help

AU Bronc N JK

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471885892.197425.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471885923.633461.jpg

Had to test fit in the race trailer yesterday... Jeep's Outside tire to outside tire measurement is 83".. Inner fender to inner fender is 82-3/4".. Tight squeeze and some paint removed on inner fenders of trailer... But she fits..so she will 'ship!'

Top Bottom