2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

Can I go ahead and say I am stoked you are being spare 30 shafts and are in my group hahaha

I have a feeling something will break. Ever since I put these rancho knuckles on and put the synergy drag link flip my whole suspension creaks when turning. Not that my RK control arms don't on the trail. Sounds like an old rocking chair. Drives me nuts

Can I go ahead and say I am stoked you are being spare 30 shafts and are in my group hahaha

And It will probably stay back at the camp. I hate carrying a bunch of crap. But at least I have them lol. I have this eerie feeling of rolling one day and getting whacked with a heavy extra part lol

Can't wait for Thursday to get here!

DONE LIST:

[emoji818]️Oil & filter changed and fluids checked.
️[emoji818]️High impact wrench charged.
[emoji818]️1st Aid kit stocked.
[emoji818]️Tools re-organized and re-packed, guaranteeing I can't find anything!
[emoji818]️Firestik antenna, CB handpiece, charging cables, winch remote, tool box/bags, fluids, miscellaneous stuff (fuses, clamps, tapes/goop/glue/bonds, bailing wire, heat tape, zip ties, tire repair kit, plastic clips, plastic bearing thingy, etc.), step stool, miscellaneous lock keys (hood, doors, wheels -- Mexico border living!), breaker bar, LFH (I don't have a BFH), etc. loaded.
[emoji818]️Recovery bag checked (tree saver strap, snatch strap, snatch block, gloves, shackles) and loaded.
[emoji818]️Air down locks re-adjusted, mal-adjusted, accidentally pulled apart and put back together, and f---- it: I'll air down to whatever the lowest one ends up being.
[emoji818]️Winch re-spooled, super nice and neat for extra incentive not to use it, but a guarantee it's coming out!
[emoji818]️Purchased and paid for brand-new (hopefully!) Willys edition wheels off of Craigslist, to pick up on the way home (replacing really, really sad Willys wheels, before I am reported to the "Willys Edition Wheel Abuse Hotline" or I have my photo plastered at all the malls, banning me from mall crawling.
[emoji818]️Lost key to trailer hitch lock.
[emoji818]️Roof top off.
[emoji818]️Whiskey & cigars selected.
[emoji818]️Leaving packing to the absolute last minute, then being forced and rushed, and certain to forget something critical.
[emoji818]Found and fixed the rattle from my rock sliders.

TO DO LIST:

- Call locksmith for trailer hitch lock.
- Forget something.
- Pick up tamales for trail lunch
- Load Jeep on trailer
- Head out Tuesday, making the hot and boring trek out of south Texas, with a detour to drop off my Doberman for Boot Camp.

I got the BFH.

Top Bottom