2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

Trevor, keep up the good work and thanks for putting this all together.

Now I need to get outside and put my tranny skid on. Only 88% humidity

Any other information that I need to know before I go back and rework the groups again?

No, like I said earlier I only had three or four days notice to plan and try and do a little bit of research. I'm 8 hours away and I've never been there before. Sorry for all the trouble

No, like I said earlier I only had three or four days notice to plan and try and do a little bit of research. I'm 8 hours away and I've never been there before. Sorry for all the trouble

I understand. I don't mind answering questions. A lot of information is listed in the first post of this thread that should answer a lot of questions for anyone. If you need anything else, feel free to PM me.

I understand. I don't mind answering questions. A lot of information is listed in the first post of this thread that should answer a lot of questions for anyone. If you need anything else, feel free to PM me.

Yeah I eventually found it just been busy trying to Mark time off work and what not so I could attend it's been a hectic couple days putting things together. I'm sure it's been a busy time for you as well Thanks again I appreciate all of your help

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471885892.197425.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471885923.633461.jpg

Had to test fit in the race trailer yesterday... Jeep's Outside tire to outside tire measurement is 83".. Inner fender to inner fender is 82-3/4".. Tight squeeze and some paint removed on inner fenders of trailer... But she fits..so she will 'ship!'

Top Bottom