2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

Just got the call my jeep is done. Wasnt a seal, it was a loose vent tube on the new transfer case. Must have not been attached when they replaced the transfer case. Hmmm. Now to finish the cb install and tranny skid.

Thanks for reminding me about a fire extinguisher. Gotta add that to the things to do tomorrow.

OK as of now I am able to go. Me +1. Sadly I won't get to do much other than beginner due to how work has went. No cb for doing anything else. Plus I had to toss my old recovery equipment. Apparently when I still had my old cj I forgot it was all under the seat when I kind of flooded my jeep in a rather deep mud puddle lol. It was all shot. Not happy about either. Hopefully though work picks up pretty damn soon I want my jeep finished with lift and everything by next spring so I can hit moab next summer with my daughter.

OK as of now I am able to go. Me +1. Sadly I won't get to do much other than beginner due to how work has went. No cb for doing anything else. Plus I had to toss my old recovery equipment. Apparently when I still had my old cj I forgot it was all under the seat when I kind of flooded my jeep in a rather deep mud puddle lol. It was all shot. Not happy about either. Hopefully though work picks up pretty damn soon I want my jeep finished with lift and everything by next spring so I can hit moab next summer with my daughter.

Sounds good! You'll still have a good time.

Sounds good! You'll still have a good time.

Oh I know I will. For one I get to meet all of you that will be there and will try not drool overt some of the rigs that I am sure will be there lol. Hope this year's gets better so I can get everything I need done lol

I think you will be surprised what a stock Rubicon will do.

Good. My focus has been on trying to trade my wife's SUV for a larger one to tow my jeep there so I can give it hell and just put it back on the trailer if something happens. I truly dislike dealing with dealerships

Its nice but you still have to get back to the trailer... ask me how i know.

Top Bottom