2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
[emoji23][emoji23] that's not a good excuse

Lol real reason is I have to work and can't get off now. I didn't take off cause a few weeks ago even I wouldn't have been able to afford it so never took off. Well now I could afford it but can't get off of work. Lol oh we'll always next time

hhunter050

Lol real reason is I have to work and can't get off now. I didn't take off cause a few weeks ago even I wouldn't have been able to afford it so never took off. Well now I could afford it but can't get off of work. Lol oh we'll always next time

Damn dude. It was better to assume then have no money

Call in sick. Tell them you have the clap.

[emoji51]

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Damn dude. It was better to assume then have no money

Shit happens. I have a number I like to stay above in my bank account as "emergency" funds. I was at it and even dipped below it. Don't like being that low. Now I'm back where I have play money which is how I could afford the pro steers [emoji23][emoji23]

thardy

Banned
Shit happens. I have a number I like to stay above in my bank account as "emergency" funds. I was at it and even dipped below it. Don't like being that low. Now I'm back where I have play money which is how I could afford the pro steers [emoji23][emoji23]

We'll get you out to Windrock soon man! Good on you for being responsible.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug

Want me to call in sick for you?

jkwebbie

That's a good plan to have bud! But hopefully you can make the next run with us! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Top Bottom