2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

We will be arriving sometime early afternoon thursday and throwing stuff in the cabin then hitting some trails. Id like to go straight for 21 if anyone is game

We will be arriving sometime early afternoon thursday and throwing stuff in the cabin then hitting some trails. Id like to go straight for 21 if anyone is game

We'll probably be finishing up 15 and heading back up to the cabin right around then. I'm sure some folks will be up for it.

What do you think about my idea of running extreme on Friday and dropping down for Saturday?

Awesome! Glad you're coming to the great state of TN!

Thanks! I lived in Atlanta for five years 20 years ago, and would drive up to Mt. Juliet area to visit my grandparents who were the caretakers for the F.O.P. camp there. That whole area is beautiful.

Really looking forward to this trip. All the hard work by THardy and enthusiasm by so many has turned it into quite the Event!!!!

Thanks! I lived in Atlanta for five years 20 years ago, and would drive up to Mt. Juliet area to visit my grandparents who were the caretakers for the F.O.P. camp there. That whole area is beautiful.

Really looking forward to this trip. All the hard work by THardy and enthusiasm by so many has turned it into quite the Event!!!!

It should be a blast! Anxious to meet everyone!

Called my local Oriellys about getting spare U Joints front and rear drive shafts Dana 30 front ,44rear. He said it's the same U Joints front and rear. Is that right? What about front axles u joints same?

Called my local Oriellys about getting spare U Joints front and rear drive shafts Dana 30 front ,44rear. He said it's the same U Joints front and rear. Is that right? What about front axles u joints same?

Should be, and depends on what driveshafts they are also. I know axle shaft u joint sizes are different. Only difference I know for sure is the cv style yoke for the front has to be for a 30 for it to fit

If you have stock driveshafts, then they have rzeppa joints not u-joints. Totally different animal.

Top Bottom