2015 WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run Photo Highlights

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Man what a great group we had up there!!! I can thank everyone enough ..Panda you to man thanks for all your help!

Patmasterflash

It was great to meet you guys this week. I had the time of my life and can't wait to convert my import tuner into a true rock crawler!
First list of parts is a WAYALIFE windshield decal and an ORE t-shirt.

Seriously though, as a noob, I felt very welcome and can't wait to get more involved with the forum and go on some more trips.

rubicon romero

I had one hell of an amazing time wheeling with you guys, wish it didn't have to end. Couldn't have asked for a better group of people to wheel, hang out and drink with haha. Hope to make it back out again sometime

This was a great trip! I really enjoyed meeting and getting to know so many people! I am not a crowd person but had fun! The kids loved playing with MTG's family and catching crawdads. It was nice to see people from all parts of the states sitting around together getting to know each other and playing games! I definitely met a lot of people who a can't wait to wheel with again. To those who were in the front and I didn't get to know too well, lets do it again so we can visit!!! Thanks Eddie and Cindy for organizing this and putting up with our crazy kids!
Time to detail the Jeep and strip doors and top for the rest of summer!

TheStick

This was a great trip! I really enjoyed meeting and getting to know so many people! I am not a crowd person but had fun! The kids loved playing with MTG's family and catching crawdads. It was nice to see people from all parts of the states sitting around together getting to know each other and playing games! I definitely met a lot of people who a can't wait to wheel with again. To those who were in the front and I didn't get to know too well, lets do it again so we can visit!!! Thanks Eddie and Cindy for organizing this and putting up with our crazy kids!
Time to detail the Jeep and strip doors and top for the rest of summer!

You and Jason helped us a ton, so thanks! Can't wait to see the pictures you got :thumb:

Trail Bud

Hooked
Great trip!! The people were fun, the food was great, good organization and a nice trail.
Thanks to everyone! :beer:

PS: group 3 rules!!!!

Top Bottom