2015 WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run Photo Highlights

TheStick

my face when we found out that all the pictures we had taken were lost was priceless. it totally sucks we still need to do a real shack down of the jeep, it was like 800 pictures and most of the time I bypassed taking some on the phone because of the camera. fingers crossed tho!!

Damn that would suck!! Hope you find it. The good news I guess is being on this trip you know it will be well documented.

YoungFire

Damn that would suck!! Hope you find it. The good news I guess is being on this trip you know it will be well documented.

And remembered no matter what. It's basically all of our trip AFTER the Rubicon itself. Down the coast and back east...

I got a few more on my phone and go pro so not all is lost. Just a lot of ones of the jeep at locals

TheStick

And remembered no matter what. It's basically all of our trip AFTER the Rubicon itself. Down the coast and back east...

I got a few more on my phone and go pro so not all is lost. Just a lot of ones of the jeep at locals

Damn it I hope you find it. Back in the day I did a trip to Washington DC and lost the whole roll of film. I still kick myself over that one.

Top Bottom