2015 WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run Photo Highlights

I know there is a 2010 JK that blew all 4 axles, the locker , and steering. They got some axles to swap out yesterday and I heard they just found some steering parts in Reno. Not sure if it's part of this group, it was a post for help on a local Jeep page.

All 4 axles in one break.
It must be true, it's on the internet. :crazyeyes:
wasn't us

Words can't explain how epic this trip was huge thanks to Eddie and Cindy, made some new friends and caught up with old friends good times

I wanted to share a couple as well:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437203327.556109.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437203360.211288.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437203382.079609.jpg
Cadillac Hill
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437203406.217349.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437203442.713876.jpg
Moochie bombing through Little Sluice
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437203508.114073.jpg
MTG Overlanding
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437203568.388203.jpg
Some folks going down Cadillac Hill to setup the upcoming Jeepers Jamboree.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437203601.296032.jpg
Epic camp fire
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437203691.633357.jpg

Great trip!! The people were fun, the food was great, good organization and a nice trail.
Thanks to everyone! :beer:

PS: group 3 rules!!!!

Group 3 for Life!!!

X's 3 for group 3! :rock:

Team 3 rocked it fur shur!!!!

Yup team 3 all the way!!!!👍👍

Gotta get in the mix here with group 3. What an awesome time for sure. We rocked the rubicon fellas!! 🍻

Just wanted to say how much fun I had with all of you!! Not only did the Trail live up to it, but meeting all of you was amazing! Eddie and Cindy you did an amazing job and are all class!! Thank you so much!!! I wish we could have stayed but once we got back into town and I listened to my voicemails I needed to get back right away for work. So I am sorry I didn't make it for drinks!!

This was a great trip! I really enjoyed meeting and getting to know so many people! I am not a crowd person but had fun! The kids loved playing with MTG's family and catching crawdads. It was nice to see people from all parts of the states sitting around together getting to know each other and playing games! I definitely met a lot of people who a can't wait to wheel with again. To those who were in the front and I didn't get to know too well, lets do it again so we can visit!!! Thanks Eddie and Cindy for organizing this and putting up with our crazy kids!
Time to detail the Jeep and strip doors and top for the rest of summer!

Dido it was great to get to hang with you guys!!! Thank you for the help on the trail!!! Can't wait to wheel with you guys in the near future!!

This was an amazing trip! I really can't express enough gratitude.

Huge thanks to all the westies for making my family feel a part of yours.

We were to caught up in the moment to snag many pics (any from my phone) but hopefully we will have some good ones on the camera when we settle in back home.
It was great meeting you and your family!!! safe travels back home

Great trip. Epic wheeling with an amazing group of people. Still here in Tahoe with the Wayalife crew, will post photos when I get a chance.

Shout out to all the trail leaders and tail gunners for keeping the groups rolling and Eddie and Cindy for their amazing hospitality.

It was great meeting you and wheeling with you as well!!! hope we can do it again soon.

I wanted to share a couple as well:
View attachment 154138View attachment 154139View attachment 154140
Cadillac Hill
View attachment 154141
View attachment 154142
Moochie bombing through Little Sluice
View attachment 154143
MTG Overlanding
View attachment 154144
Some folks going down Cadillac Hill to setup the upcoming Jeepers Jamboree.
View attachment 154145
Epic camp fire
View attachment 154146

Great shots Frank! I wish I had shots of Cadillac, that was nuts!

Top Bottom