1985 CJ-8 Scrambler Restoration

wjtstudios

Hooked
I picked up the Howell TBI on Tuesday, it’s great to have guys like this 45 minutes away. When began to get it installed and realized they had given me a two barrel carb plate instead of the 4 barrel that I needed. I ran back up there today and the owner was waiting there with the plate in hand, easy swap. The best part was he gave me a tour of the facility where they make these systems and harnesses! It’s crazy all the behind the scenes details that go into getting these Jeeps down the trail. Such a fun experience to add to the build of the scrambler.

Last edited:

briand

Just caught up, it’s looking good. I run the Howell on my CJ7 and daily drive it. The installation as Eddie says was fairly easy. You’re going to like that TBI

wjtstudios

Hooked
Just caught up, it’s looking good. I run the Howell on my CJ7 and daily drive it. The installation as Eddie says was fairly easy. You’re going to like that TBI
That’s great to hear, thank you. That’s my goal to daily drive it on nice days and not dealing with the carb to run smooth is going to be awesome

wjtstudios

Hooked
That must feel good knowing it's going home...looks great man!
Thanks Ed, it really is. This is the longest period of time in the last 24 years that I haven’t driven it down the road. I’m really looking forward to getting back into the drivers seat!

Top Bottom