You're Doing It Wrong

Ddays

Hooked
Waited 20 minutes in a parking lot to tell this guy his tires weren't mounted correctly and he better take this back to get fixed. He told me I was wrong and that these new wheels can be mounted either way. Besides, he was worried that the cops would pull him over and he also didn't feel like messing with all of those bolts all the time anyway. I tried 🤷‍♂️

fUEL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Waited 20 minutes in a parking lot to tell this guy his tires weren't mounted correctly and he better take this back to get fixed. He told me I was wrong and that these new wheels can be mounted either way. Besides, he was worried that the cops would pull him over and he also didn't feel like messing with all of those bolts all the time anyway. I tried 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 363089
Genius

WJCO

Meme King

View attachment 363089
Well, yeah. He bought them communist tires. Ain't no convincin' that guy.

CalSgt

Hooked

View attachment 363089
There are a few wheels out there that can be mounted either way, like the Mopar beadlocks. Not sure if this is one of them though

benatc1

Hooked
Oh geez, that's a good one. I can't imagine how unbalanced the tire is mounted like that as well. Sometimes it's all you can do, people just can't get out of their own way

Ddays

Hooked
There are a few wheels out there that can be mounted either way, like the Mopar beadlocks. Not sure if this is one of them though
I thought of the Mopar wheel too. I looked this wheel up on Fuel's website and it says it's a beadlock for offroad use only. The way it's made looks exactly like the KMC/Slab/Chamber Pro's with the heavy serrations on both the wheel and ring to grip the bead.

Ddays

Hooked
Well, yeah. He bought them communist tires. Ain't no convincin' that guy.

Yeah, I figured I'd just stop after he poo-poo'd the wheel issue. And these were on a Gladiator the same color as yours. With a roll bar painted to match the wheels.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
My dirty life wheels can be mounted either way, but you use a totally different ring depending on how they are mounted.

WJCO

Meme King
Yeah, I figured I'd just stop after he poo-poo'd the wheel issue. And these were on a Gladiator the same color as yours. With a roll bar painted to match the wheels.
A blue gladiator with red wheels and a red roll bar? Nuff said.

jeeeep

Hooked

View attachment 363089
hope no one is on the road around him when all 4 tires decide to lose air.
his reason why he did it should be enough to take his keys away lol

JDDK

Dealer lift broke with my Jeep on it. Had to threaten the crew that if it fell, they were buy me a new one...
They had a couple pieces of 4x4 on the forks against my rear crossmember when I walked over and asked with their plan was. 10 guys standing around and everyone fled. I guess I intimidated them by my tone and presence...

Attachments

• ABBDCBE4-CA07-49C1-B6B3-0DEC25543ADB.jpeg
    ABBDCBE4-CA07-49C1-B6B3-0DEC25543ADB.jpeg
    158.5 KB · Views: 60
Top Bottom