You're Doing It Wrong

Ddays

Hooked
Saw these 3 dumbasses at Costco yesterday trying to stuff five 5' evergreen shrubs into their Landcruiser. I stayed and watched them shove all of them in by laying them all down.
LOL, what a mess. Not sure how all 3 of the guys fit inside.

trees.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Saw these 3 dumbasses at Costco yesterday trying to stuff five 5' evergreen shrubs into their Landcruiser. I stayed and watched them shove all of them in by laying them all down.

View attachment 347349

I’m sure they maintained proper social distances in there.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jesse3638

Hooked

View attachment 347349
Hey I did the same thing with my Durango and a peach tree at costco...haha. I did put a tarp down in there to catch any potting soil. Needless to say I had the other 2 fruit trees, 5 shrubs, 5 lavender, 4 jasmine, 6 grape plants, 2 Lantanas, and the partridge for the lear tree delivered by a local nursery...haha.

Edit:Last weekend I did however put about 27sq' feet of pavers, half a wine barrel, 6 small flowers, a fire pit/bowl, 2-12 packs of beer, 3-6 packs of cider and 2-4 packs of beer. Again put the tarp down. Probably over 1000lbs of payload..haha. Who needs a truck when you have a hemi.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Chris1015

I find it hard to believe those trees successfully social distanced themselves along for that ride. I hope they're planted at least 6 feet apart for Boof's sake.

black pearl

Hooked
Hey I did the same thing with my Durango and a peach tree at costco...haha. I did put a tarp down in there to catch any potting soil. Needless to say I had the other 2 fruit trees, 5 shrubs, 5 lavender, 4 jasmine, 6 grape plants, 2 Lantanas, and the partridge for the lear tree delivered by a local nursery...haha.

Edit:Last weekend I did however put about 27sq' feet of pavers, half a wine barrel, 6 small flowers, a fire pit/bowl, 2-12 packs of beer, 3-6 packs of cider and 2-4 packs of beer. Again put the tarp down. Probably over 1000lbs of payload..haha. Who needs a truck when you have a hemi.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trucks can be over rated... I put a complete Chevy small block in the back of the wrangler. I also put a tarp down first. 🤣 the little storage cover in the floor didn’t really like it though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

View attachment 347349

I love that you captured the social distancing sign in the background while they're standing right next to each other too.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Except it isn’t on the headlight or the wipers, so the picture is either fake or staged.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

CalSgt

Hooked
I'm guessing this isn't how your supposed to launch a SeaDoo...

IMG_4411.jpg

IMG_4410.jpg

Spotted this at Lake Almanor East shore today, someone is having a shitty day

Top Bottom