Windrock - 24-25 OCT 15

Kendawg198

[video]https://www.youtube.com/upload_thumbnail?v=Ue6H4T_oekA&t=hqdefault&ts=1445910875342[/video]
jkwebbie Trail 15

Kendawg198

No problem. I'm not a pro video editor but it turned out ok. Had to do some some trimming and I forgot to put some music with it. O well it's all good.

Kendawg198

Scott climbing big hill on Trail 16. Sorry for not getting the top of the hill as Carrie had to abort just like everyone else did. :crazyeyes:

Grubbicon

Scott climbing big hill on Trail 16. Sorry for not getting the top of the hill as Carrie had to abort just like everyone else did. :crazyeyes:

Its all good. You know when Cameron starts running something is up lol. Its funny how that doesnt look near as violent in the video as it felt.

noroad

It would be awesome if some of you guys could make the End of Summer run next year. Going to be some serious wheeling and good times had!

We our trying too look at the possible days! Ask we are trying to keep some vk days to roll over for 2017 for moab and our wedding!

Kendawg198

[video]https://www.youtube.com/upload_thumbnail?v=uSH9bNPplew&t=hqdefault&ts=1446086767126[/video]
OscarMike Climbing Trail 15

Gui

Hey guys. A little bit late, but here are some photos. I was really busy during this week and did not have any time to post.
Trevor, thank you so much again. You did a wonderful job. It was incredible.
Thank you guys for the nice ride. We had so much fun.

IMG_3265-LRGV.jpg IMG_3268-LRGV.jpg IMG_3271-LRGV.jpg IMG_3273-LRGV.jpg IMG_3276-LRGV.jpg IMG_3281-LRGV.jpg IMG_3293-LRGV.jpg IMG_3298-LRGV.jpg IMG_3307-LRGV.jpg IMG_3326-LRGV.jpg IMG_3333-LRGV.jpg

Kendawg198

So many great pics during this weekend trip. Looks like we picked the perfect time to make this happen. I have saved several pics that everyone has taken and showed them to several people who are in aw with them. The weather was perfect and the trees were at their peak with fall.
Only in a jeep and good friends.

thardy

Banned
So many great pics during this weekend trip. Looks like we picked the perfect time to make this happen. I have saved several pics that everyone has taken and showed them to several people who are in aw with them. The weather was perfect and the trees were at their peak with fall.
Only in a jeep and good friends.

Agreed 100%!

Top Bottom