Windrock - 24-25 OCT 15

bonedaddy

tentative list if you would be so kind - the wifey and I are gonna see about making it happen...

Thanks - Donnie

jkwebbie

Put me down as a maybe. I go for a job interview tomorrow, so if I get it, I'll see if I can swing it that weekend and hopefully not have to work those days! Keep those fingers crossed boys and girls!

RMC2

Caught the Bug
As luck would have it, I will not be able to make this trip. Uncle Sam has work for me to do at that time so I am out. I will keep updating the list as others send in their updates. :grayno:

Your uncle sure can mess things up.

thardy

Banned
Put me down as a maybe. I go for a job interview tomorrow, so if I get it, I'll see if I can swing it that weekend and hopefully not have to work those days! Keep those fingers crossed boys and girls!

Fingers crossed man! Hope the interview goes well and you can make it!

jkwebbie

Fingers crossed man! Hope the interview goes well and you can make it!

Thanks bud!!!! I hope I can make it! I think my girlfriend has bit the bullet, she asked me on the way home from Uwharrie when the next Wayalife event is and if we are going lol. That was her first time ever going off road

Thanks bud!!!! I hope I can make it! I think my girlfriend has bit the bullet, she asked me on the way home from Uwharrie when the next Wayalife event is and if we are going lol. That was her first time ever going off road

Boom. Done deal

hhunter050

If you go I'll make sure to be there!

Top Bottom