ACCUAIR Suspension System GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

David_in_TX

This is my 2020 Gladiator Sport Max Tow. I use it to take my 4 boys overlanding all over the place, we camp in the backcountry in dispersed sites. The ACCUAIR suspension would enable us to go further into the back country to spend quality time away from screens. I hope I am leaving a legacy of loving the outdoors for them just as my father left in me.

Attachments

• 20200719_141142.jpg
    20200719_141142.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 2023-03-13-1.jpg
    2023-03-13-1.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 2023-03-13.jpg
    2023-03-13.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 20210730_130946.jpg
    20210730_130946.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 8

Vince-Reloaded

Hi Everyone,

This ACCUAIR system looks incredible. Going higher is always a plus when offroading, but being able to go lower is also a must if you, like me, live in a city where parkings have shallow ceilings... as long as you don't drive faster than the reset speed limit inside the parking!! ;)
This could also be a nice feature: instead of automatically resetting to standard height, the ACCUAIR system beeps but stays in that bump stop height for parkings.

If I were to win this system, I would be able to realize my dream: going to the MOAB trails. I have moved to North America with my family to be closer to these trails... But Moab is just the beginning; with this ACCUAIR, I would not fear to go and explore BC's amazing trails and Yukon's most remote area, as well.

Thanks for the amazing review of the system wayalife!!

Vince
Stock Jeep JLUR 4xe, on 37"

Attachments

• jlur1.jpg
    jlur1.jpg
    394.4 KB · Views: 3

Grizzly1287

C3D60118-E0D2-4A7E-BC87-FBD9739FAAE6.jpeg
Meet the White Whale, she’s just a minnow at the moment. The Accuair suspension would really help her grow. Thank y’all for this opportunity and good luck everyone.

R3dman77

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

Good luck to all of you!! 👍

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
Appreciate the chance to enter a free ACCUAIR System, would greatly benefit from this kit.
I work construction in and around the Boston area, pack-boxes of tools and materials along with multiple boxes of wire and ladders in and out every day in my 2021 JTR. I have installed a mild 2.5" Teraflex lift kit and paired it to their rear axle / extended travel kit, Falcon shocks all 4 corners and a pass through stabilizer. Sitting on some 17" Fuel Zephyr beadlock wheels and 37" Falken Wildpeak tires, an ARE cap and a Defender Smittybilt rack...and a few other little goodies.
The simple fact of riding on AIR sounds very nice, also being able to lift / lower or just be with a simple push of a button is awesome.
Time to time I will have to prep for a job-site and have a heavy load, or I will be in the city trying to park and most garages are 6' tall and I am somewhere around 6' 5" or so...being able to level off for heavy loads or lower so I can park would be an absolute game changer!!

R3dman77

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.

R3dman77

Appreciate the chance to enter a free ACCUAIR System, I would greatly benefit from this kit in all sorts of ways.
I work construction in and around the Boston area, pack-boxes loaded with tools and materials along with multiple boxes of wire and ladders go in and on every day in my 2021 JTR.
I have installed a mild 2.5" Teraflex lift kit and paired it to their rear axle / extended travel kit, Falcon shocks and one of their pass through stabilizer. Sitting on some 17" Fuel Zephyr beadlock wheels and 37" Falken Wildpeak tires, an ARE cap and a Defender Smittybuilt rack along with a few other goodies.
I feel that this ACCUAIR system would make loading and unloading sooooo much easier, also when caring all work gear or other items...being able to lift / level out, or even drop down so I can park in a garage in the city would be a game changer !!
I am slowly catching up to all the videos, I must say that so far I am rather impressed.
Thanks,
R3D

Attachments

• IMG_7965 2.jpeg
    IMG_7965 2.jpeg
    448.1 KB · Views: 7

Satsfyd1

The why… so I this doesn’t happen again: (lol) I go camping, fishing, hunting, and off road often … now… that’s what the suspension would be used … well that and to get away from my X-wife who chose to divorce me at the same time I retired from the Army eight months ago D8E86C98-44D5-40FB-B88F-86F7C2966B0B.jpeg

Last edited:

Sarge JLURD

Thanks for the opportunity Eddie!
We would absolutely love to win as it would be perfect for our '21 JLUR diesel and the overlanding we use it for. We tow our M1102 trailer behind it and it would be incredible to be able to firm up the rear bags to negate the squat from all that tounge weight. Also we still are at stock height as a beautiful baby girl came into our lives just after the purchase of our jeep, so to say the least funds have been tight for jeep mods.

Attachments

• 20210708_123322.jpg
    20210708_123322.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 20210706_124109.jpg
    20210706_124109.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 20210602_130145-01.jpeg
    20210602_130145-01.jpeg
    280.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 20210626_233639.jpg
    20210626_233639.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

The-Black-Jeep

Hi everyone. Been a long time watcher of the YouTube channel and owned Jeeps for about 30 years now. I’d love to win this accuair for my 2021 gladiator. I work up here in the Alberta Canada oil fields and last January I finally decided to sell the old 1999 dodge ram v10 work truck and buy a gladiator. I spend so much time out in the middle of nowhere pipelining and always wished I was there in my built 09 wrangler that I finally caved, sold the very well built v10 2500 with all the go fast suspension parts you could throw at it and bought a barely used Mojave. Right away got a 2” AEV on it and 37” nittos on it. I have to carry around a 400 liter or 100gallon diesel tank in the bed for fueling equipment I run. I have a hidden gooseneck hitch to go in soon. I worked the hell outta my last truck for so many years and over 350,000km. Im going to push this gladiator hard at work and see how it holds up. With not seeing pavement for up to a couple months at a time and the 850 lbs load I put in the box daily and all ask of this jeep to haul. I think this suspension would be ideal.

IMG_6610.jpeg IMG_6612.jpeg IMG_6971.jpeg IMG_6936.jpeg

Spurgeon71

What an awesome contest! I’ve been following your channel for a few years. I have a 2018 Sahara JKU running 35s. My jeep is a work in progress. It is my daily driver and also my wife and I weekend escape. B6866EBB-BDA8-4572-B9D2-4A90B6ED3FA0.jpeg

aprince48

I have a 24 rubicon on the way, to replace our Jeep Cherokee trailhawk, for my family to tow behind our RV, and drive the trails and back roads.

Accuair seems like a great option, for daily driving, overlanding, rock crawling, and towing small trailers.

Your videos have been a great help while I decide on all of the upgrades I'm going to choose!

I don't have a picture of the rubicon yet, since it's still on order. But here is a picture of our cherokee on the back roads of Big Bend national park.

Attachments

• 20211230_130847.jpg
    20211230_130847.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 1

BigJeeper

I can't think of lifting my 23 JT Sport any more than my 2.5 leveling kit with 35s.:( HOWEVER, she did say I could put the ACCUAIR system on it.:D This would allow her the ability to get in and both of us to have the height we desire. I want to use this to help with towing and off-road capabilities, not to mention the cool factor. Thanks, ACCUAIR for this opportunity 20230512_113942.jpg

bluckett12

Hello!
Here’s a driveway photo of my 2021 Jeep Gladiator.
Been mostly dune and fire trail riding around Michigan but recently moved to the great state of Colorado! Biggest reasons for wanting the air ride system is for trailering a camper/boat and adjusting ride height for the Mrs.. She struggles with the 2” kit and really doesn’t like it. So if I could lower the truck for parking and jack it up for scrabbling on rocks it would be a better world.
We are excited to weekend camp all season and the ride leveling will help not blind my fellow mountain goer’s. (Or save me a ton of setup time manually adjusting the headlight throw distance)

Appreciate your YouTube work and the custom solutions for radios in these newer trucks!

Attachments

• B8087DFC-39D2-4E7F-BDE2-F133606CCC9C.jpeg
    B8087DFC-39D2-4E7F-BDE2-F133606CCC9C.jpeg
    535.1 KB · Views: 1

Tango270

Hello!

This is my 2020 Gladiator that we've been building out for camping and long term travel. We almost always have a large static load on the back of the truck, but will be moving to an easily removable setup. I would love to have a suspension like the Accuair so the truck will drive and look superb both loaded and unloaded. I'm also curious in the long term reliability of the system when being used on a constantly heavy truck during our travels. Thanks for the opportunity, and good luck to everyone!

PXL_20230506_164941700.jpg

realbob

Hello!

This is my 2020 Gladiator that we've been building out for camping and long term travel. We almost always have a large static load on the back of the truck, but will be moving to an easily removable setup. I would love to have a suspension like the Accuair so the truck will drive and look superb both loaded and unloaded. I'm also curious in the long term reliability of the system when being used on a constantly heavy truck during our travels. Thanks for the opportunity, and good luck to everyone!

View attachment 389525
Nice build.

OsideJT

Hey everyone, I’m really excited to have joined the community, I’ve always had interest in offroading but never really had the means to do so until recently. I live in North county San Diego and I purchased a 22 Gladiator last July from Tuttle Click in Irvine and went to town on it immediately after. What I’ve done so far:
Metal Cloak 3.5” Game Changer suspension
Fox 2.5 performance elite series shocks
Icon Alloys Rebound Pros
37” Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T
Rockslide engineering sliders
Baja designs lp4 and squadron pros
Warn Evo 10s
And a few other odd and ends, my goal here is mainly over landing. My wife and I also purchased and off-road trailer that has made whole experience a fun time. We’ve done a few trips nearby and also hit Death Valley recently. So far we’ve had a really great time but would like to connect with other like minded folks near us to hit the trails with together as most of our friends don’t really partake in these activities. In any case thanks ahead of time for any information on groups near me that we can join.

P.s. when we’re towing our trailer the rear does have a noticeable droop. This system would surely take care of that.

-Mike O.

Attachments

• 8A4AB34A-D126-495B-8F08-DD2177BDFDBA.jpeg
    8A4AB34A-D126-495B-8F08-DD2177BDFDBA.jpeg
    159.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 55D30CA5-4A56-48A3-8634-424F41AC1EB5.jpeg
    55D30CA5-4A56-48A3-8634-424F41AC1EB5.jpeg
    250.6 KB · Views: 3

CoolHandRyan

Hi, My name is Ryan R. I have an amazing wife and two beautiful kids. I began watching your channel soon after the Gladiator was announced in hopes of having our own one day. Well the day finally came a year ago when we bought our 2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition. It is currently my wife's DD, so it is mostly stock. Soon, I will be taking over the Gladiator(wife needs a spacious family ride), so the build will begin. I think the Accuair system will be perfect for my setup. We will be using it for many camping trips, daily driving, towing, and drives to our very remote and primitive cabin. Thank you for the opportunity to win!

-Ryan R.

Snapchat-1182718459.jpg Snapchat-1987884545.jpg

i.php

RULES to WIN:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Just responding to the thread.

Currently have my 2016 JKU Rubicon but I am in the process of purchasing of a 2023 Gladiator. This would be a great first modification for a new ride. Just like in my 2016 it will be used as a daily driver and for rock crawling.

1684465558821.png

Kndafst

This is such a great giveaway, I'm brand new to jeeping having just purchased my JL 6 weeks ago and am looking for ways to make it an awesome overland vehicle. Next year I am planning on spending 3 weeks living in my jeep as I explore the eastern seaboard and the Gulf of Mexico. This is a trip I have been planning for 2 years now and I'm beyond excited for it. I'm so glad that Jeeps are now a part of my wayalife.

Josh 20230426_174548.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom