ACCUAIR Suspension System GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

PistoL VorrX

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

Good luck to all of you!! 👍

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
Hi, I'm an old-time follower and subscriber of the wayalife channel. love the slow and punctual tone of their videos i listen to them to relax as well not only to learn and watch interesting new content. wish to see them on the top of the youtube algorithm and hope to see them give us more of their adventure (desert racing and some high-speed duns).

Id love to participate in the giveaway. I want this part because I've had terrible luck with part ordering for both my vehicles, they literally turn up wrong and after at least 3x the expected delivery times every time. I'd like for once to get something hassle free :) and finally let me use my Jeep (either one) for towing because I tow my cars a lot to and from shops and track/ offroad areas as well as for muddy and snowy off roads and post them on social media to brag about the suspension's abilities.
I'm almost 30 just to reassure for my participation conditions. My dream is to do a hellcat swap with the proper Dana 60/80 sets and all the proper parts in the future on my own and make it a video series on youtube about how to engine swap a jeep at home. this suspension would also help offset the cost of that on me :) thanks for accepting me into the community and ✌ jeep wave.

Bless you.

JL JT Combo.jpg

Last edited:

ODBBREWIN

Hi Guys, Thanks so much for running this competition. This kit is not just something I want, but something that I need!! We have very few options for suspension kits here down under & I have been trying to find this kit here in Australia with little success. I currently use my Gladiator on a farm as a bit of a work truck & find it a bit lacking when it comes to towing & hauling, so this kit I know, from your great videos, will make it the ultimate work/play vehicle for my farm!! Fingers crossed that you pick me!! & good luck to everyone else.
IMG_3855.jpeg

TrentB355

Texas Flatlander who enjoys heading to Colorado or Northern New Mexico (Red River area) whenever I can. I’d love this accuair the daily parking garage at work “lower to clear” and for how much flexibility it can give you in day to day life.

IMG_6213.jpeg
IMG_5005.jpeg Plus the copilot would enjoy the ride
70025031059__2F8DA5E1-3128-4EC0-90D2-274176446A1F.jpeg

Ada152

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
I use my 2008 JK as my daily driver. It is my first Jeep Wrangler and I am hooked. I am a youth sports official and log many miles going to and from refereeing sports games. I would hopefully use the Accuair to be able to adjust the ride on longer trips for comfort and possible increased MPG. Oh yeah….the adjustability on the trail wouldn’t be bad either. Thanks for the chance to win!

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    456 KB · Views: 4

sugarbear_jt

Oh, this would be heavenly!

I use my Gladiator Mojave daily (it's my only 4 wheeled vehicle) - and as much as I enjoy getting off the beaten path, I also have to haul my dirt bikes, and tow my RV! This sounds like a match made in heaven!

20230719_134257.jpg

Aaron41M

Hey all, this is our 2020 Jeep Wrangler. We have been debating which lift to put on it, as versatility (my wife daily drives it) is pretty key. After watching some of Eddie’s videos, I think the Accuair system might just be the perfect combination for what we do with our Jeep. Best of luck to everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_2887.jpeg
    IMG_2887.jpeg
    440.7 KB · Views: 2
I would ues it for multiple reasons, For off camber situations where the tree is rubbing on my top. Also for ease of getting in and out my 5 year old loves my jeep but doesn't care for the climb.
Daily driver weekend toy.
2007 Saraha with 37 beadlocks Rubicon axels and rubicrawler gear box
20220616_052627.jpg

Last edited:

JustifiedJeep

i.php

RULES to WIN:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

That is awesome of ACCUAIR to do this. I've really enjoyed watching your videos testing out the system and have been impressed. The warranty they include is also impressive which definitely says they stand behind their product. I want this system because I need a lift as my Rubicon is still on the factory suspension. I've been shopping around options for a long time and then ran across this setup and love it. My Jeep is my daily driver so this system would be perfect for all uses. Lowering it for my wife to climb in and daily driving, and lifting when offroading and exploring new places.

Jeep.jpg

FelixM

I would like for me and my Sons to work on the Jeep with Air Suspension mods and be ready to go Off-Roading and Camping!!

Attachments

• IMG_5512.jpeg
    IMG_5512.jpeg
    450 KB · Views: 4

J. Dub

Here is my JKU. I could use this suspension so that my elderly parents could actually ride in my Jeep with me for once. Love the idea of airRide.

Attachments

• Jeepy2.jpg
    Jeepy2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom