ACCUAIR Suspension System GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargeJTSSMT

I have been following your testing of the ACCUAIR system and it would fit my needs the best and it would just be awesome to win. I have a mostly stock JT and would like to get some bigger tires and well that's there the lift comes in handy also the lowing feature will help loading the kiddos in.

Attachments

• IMG_20221226_083628.jpg
    IMG_20221226_083628.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 1

Flip6577

I'd love to add this accuair system to my stock 2022 Willys. This would allow me to take my time with future wheel/ tire combos and still allow my very short family members the ability to get into the jeep without having to do acrobatics. 20221203_140717.jpg

mdelzer

This suspension is perfect for all my camping trips here in Michigan, being able to level quickly as well as just lower in general for easy access is a killer feature. Plus I can pull out my ARB twin and replace it with more onboard lithium batteries.

IMG_7876.jpeg

ECA77

Just picked up a 2022 4xe here in Germany (not many choices over here) and while it will be city driven in Hamburg, Germany we also want to take it on off-roading trips throughout Europe. The Accuair would be perfect for switching from city to off-road adventure mode. And since the Wrangler only comes fully loaded in Germany, that means it is super expensive for starting out.

Just look at it... just begging for more height and rubber 🙏 And look at that small garage, with bigger tires I would never get it in there. The Accuair would make it a breeze! In general, the parking garages here weren't built to accommodate Jeeps with lifts and beefy tires. 🤬

Thanks to Accuair and Wayalife for this opportunity!

DSC_1757.JPG

Last edited:

roryJT

Yo thank you for giving us this opportunity. I will be using this lift for my overlanding plans for my gladiator. Gotta get the wife used to camping outdoors.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230414_002143_Instagram.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230414_002143_Instagram.jpg
    694.8 KB · Views: 2
Just picked up a 2022 4xe here in Germany (not many choices over here) and while it will be city driven in Hamburg, Germany we also want to take it on off-roading trips throughout Europe. The Accuair would be perfect for switching from city to off-road adventure mode. And since the Wrangler only comes fully loaded in Germany, that means it is super expensive for starting out.

Just look at it... just begging for more height and rubber 🙏 And look at that small garage, with bigger tires I would never get it in there. The Accuair would make it a breeze! In general, the parking garages here weren't built to accommodate Jeeps with lifts and beefy tires. 🤬

Thanks to Accuair and Wayalife for this opportunity!

View attachment 388058
I doubt that the 4xe is supported. The Accuair compressor goes where the batteries are in the 4xe.

Jocaron1989

Thanks for giving a chance to have a great product perfect for summer trip and salty canadian winter it time for a new upgrade on my 15 jk . This kit gonna be perfect for make room to the 35 in . The teraflex budget booster work great but im ready for the next step , a Bigger step 😉. In my town i have barely no indoor parking spot i can fit in . Its gonna be great to have more space to fit in .
Thanks you
20190621_200028.jpg 20230401_230610.jpg

Last edited:

lindaspins

My '21 is still stock (Rubicon 4xe) and is ready for an upgrade! This could be the perfect solution-I can get the height I want on the trail and still have easy access without adding extra power step sliders.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1651150141157.jpg
    FB_IMG_1651150141157.jpg
    366.5 KB · Views: 2

nulltera

Just bought a new Gladiator and I would use this kit mostly to be able to fit in my garage and have the ability to lift it when I’m out on the trails. Self leveling when I’m camped is also a huge benefit.
IMG_1048.jpeg

supjames

Hey all,
This suspension will allow me to park my Jeep in my small apartment garage, and inside parking garages. 35s are in my future. Here’s my JLU in her favorite stomping grounds Anza Borrego Desert.
4C86DC56-56FC-4273-843C-16883FB5D1AF.jpeg

13u11

Wow! An accuair bag system is the ultimate in overlanding setups, imo. Sign me up! I stick mainly to the back roads and a pop up tent.

Attachments

• 7D5A8712-3DC7-4256-A35F-B1DE2A43A2F2.jpeg
    7D5A8712-3DC7-4256-A35F-B1DE2A43A2F2.jpeg
    374.7 KB · Views: 4

Po_The_JL

I am new to Jeeps but always wanted one growing up. It was great for mental health getting outdoors the last few yrs. Wayalife was the first Jeep channel I subscribed too and have been watching ever since.
I love that every Jeep is different and each person builds their Jeep for what they want. I want mine for a daily driver but also to handle the trails around Central Washington.
I wasn’t aware of an air system like Accuair Suspension until I watched Eddie’s video around Thanksgiving. To have a 3.5” lift that can drop when hitting the highway to save some mpgs is amazing.

Attachments

• 732.jpeg
    732.jpeg
    254.3 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom