ACCUAIR Suspension System GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanG11

63585123-AB8B-4915-B5A6-B7A30AFA3219.jpeg
Thank you accuair and wayalife for the chance to win the suspension system. I have been looking for a lift for my jeep since I bought it. When I came across the YouTube video for the accuair system I knew it was the one. It is perfect for my two boys and wife to climb in and out easily, and provides the lift I need to get out on the trails and through anything I could get into.
Once again thank you for the opportunity to have the ultimate suspension system!

Singblaze

Appreciate the chance to win a sweet air ride. ACCUAIR air suspension would give me the flexibility slam Ghost to the ground at Jeep rally's, grocery stores, or when I allow some else to ride with me. But the best part would be to lift her up to the fun height when i get to the trail head. I love the idea of airing up the suspension while airing down the tires, sounds like a perfect day. Fingers crossed

Attachments

• IMG_5697.JPEG
    IMG_5697.JPEG
    275.9 KB · Views: 1

pacificshore

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

Good luck to all of you!! 👍

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
IMG_0600.jpg
IMG_0600.jpg

Would love to win the AccuAir suspension to give our stock Wrangler a helping hand to get on more advanced trails and complete the Rubicon trail. The ability to lower for entry/egress (very important for my better half) would be great while maintaining the clearance to upgrade to 35 or 37inch tires.

Mak0

Hello everyone, I found a video on youtube today, that caught my attention, I have had a 2022 Gladiator about a year and I'm starting to make some changes. Wow it's nice to see they now have air ride for the Jeeps. My plans are to eventually lift and bigger tires, it never hurts to have more clearance I havent' done any serious off roading in a long time but would like to get back into the swing of things. This would be awesome to win, thanks for the chance.

Attachments

• My Jeep.PNG
    My Jeep.PNG
    888.4 KB · Views: 2

Mstiles2000

Hello From Tulsa. this is my Tonka Truck that is used for overlanding of Sorts. I have a 20 foot somewhat off road trailer that I tow a lot. I have yet to be able to lift the truck to much because I still need to be able to tow and get into the Garage. This new Accuair system looks to be just what I might need to meet my needs. Looks like a great product. Here is a pic of my set up. Hope the Tonka gets a new AccuAir system soon. ;) 20220905_130014 (002).jpg

NJ jeep

This Accuair lift looks so versatile. I have been considering a Mopar 2” kit. However- seeing the awesome gladiator Evo lift done on your You Tube channel makes me think I want a little more.. I love the idea of raising the rear end at the press of a button to avoid scraping. This poor Jeep needs some bigger tires! 8CBB2BD1-2038-44D3-914C-9F6F686B7E8A.jpeg

Alvela97

We would like the AccuAir suspension because we like new technology and air suspension rides. We also want to start making overland trips to honor our daughter who passed away last year of leukemia.

Attachments

• Sidra Jeep 2.jpg
    Sidra Jeep 2.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Sidra Jeep.jpg
    Sidra Jeep.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

wheelzlpn32

This would be a great addition to old red. It would allow me more time out on the back roads as well as showing off the product at jeep events around ohio and near buy states. Also as someone else stated would assist in family and pets getting in and out of the gladiator. Can't win if you don't enter. So here is to getting lucky and adding to the relaxation the jeep brings from the stress of the real world.

Attachments

• 20230410_191157.jpg
    20230410_191157.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 3

wheelzlpn32

This would be a great addition to old red. It would allow me more time out on the back roads as well as showing off the product at jeep events around ohio and near buy states. Also as someone else stated would assist in family and pets getting in and out of the gladiator. Can't win if you don't enter. So here is to getting lucky and adding to the relaxation the jeep brings from the stress of the real world.

Attachments

• 20230413_164544.jpg
    20230413_164544.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 20230415_134554.jpg
    20230415_134554.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 3

melo17

88dc1e29-b303-41fd-a263-7acf1eb45856.jpg

First off - Huge thanks to Eddie/Cindy and Accuair for this incredible opportunity!

I have a couple daily inconveniences that I believe this kit would ultimately solve as well as initiate phase 2 of my overland build. (I am contemplating trading in for a JT so the dogs can travel with us)

1 - Loading kids - Fiancé is short and uses a foldable step to load kids - she is not a fan 😬
2 - Towing our camper - ability to limit the squatting will make for a safer family trip
4 - Parking downtown - I will have to get a second car if I put a lift on my jeep... or find a new job...
5 - On-board air - blowing up bathtubs/tubes/beds will be that much more convenient... one less item

Overall I think this kit would assist greatly with daily/family life but will provide a great platform for my future setup!😎

ears337

The his and hers Gladiator sport s max tow. Was looking for a way to lift them up and keep the max tow and Acuuair system would be the way to go. We could pull a camper and still go play on the trails. Both of ours are daily drivers, Acuuair system would be great for our rough Louisiana roads. We love doing outdoor activities like kayaking and looking to get a camper soon. Acuuair is the answer to get the lift and still haul the toys.

Attachments

• 20220312_120542.jpg
    20220312_120542.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:

Moondog

Not sure I can justify that deserve it more than anyone else, but you miss all the shots you don’t take. With that being said, my JT “Reba” could use a little help for when I start my guide business where I take out former military members (specifically wounded special operations veterans) and teach them “overlanding”, vehicle recovery skills, and show them how the wilderness has helped me overcome some of the reintegration issues that I had after being medically retired. Also, Reba needs a bit of work to catch up to her JKU sister Roxanne. Best of luck to everyone, and congratulations to whoever wins!

Attachments

• IMG_3215.jpeg
    IMG_3215.jpeg
    316.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0717.jpeg
    IMG_0717.jpeg
    206.3 KB · Views: 9

OGbanshee

I would love to get the accuair system! I am currently a disabled vet back in school full time pursuing my degree in cyber forensics. I currently have a rough country 3.5inch lift on my Gladiator. I would like to start hitting trails around the southeast and eventually travel and explore.

Attachments

• 343136823_930370461537179_7329841119216380541_n.jpg
    343136823_930370461537179_7329841119216380541_n.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 5

tweeve

Use to own a 95 Cherokee in the early 2000's. Caught the wheeling bug and had the Cherokee running on 33's with about 2 inches of lift. Own a 2016 JKU Rubicon now and am loving this thing. Got the rubi back on 33's and no lift. Once I saw the accair system it is exactly what I was dreaming of trying to figure out how to do on my old Cherokee. Being able to do with the JK would be awesome.

Attachments

• 20230211_144938.jpg
    20230211_144938.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom