ACCUAIR Suspension System GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

inspector

JIM_4338-rs.jpg
I would like to have an accuair system on my wrangler to experience my wrangler in new ways! I have been considering lifting my wrangler but at some inconvenience as my daily, having the accuair system would be the best option!

Davidvaso

Thank you for this amazing opportunity. Here is a pic of my mostly stock gladiator rubicon, looking to add a fender chop, 37 tires, regear, etc, winning this suspension would definately delay my funeral arrangements as the wife wont have to kill me for spending so much on a lift kit… lol also in the process of building a fully custom hard sided camper and this suspension would definitely help with the extra weight…🤞😄😀😀

Attachments

• 60D04BF6-3E34-41CB-8D36-B2A842EA4C47.jpeg
    60D04BF6-3E34-41CB-8D36-B2A842EA4C47.jpeg
    208.2 KB · Views: 2

kboe74

Thanks for the chance to win an awesome suspension system. My wife and I do a lot of camping and we pull our tiny camper, this would be awesome for towing and offloading. Not to mention give us the lift we want while still making it easier for her to get into. 20230403_180748.jpg

3699!JKUR

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

Good luck to all of you!! 👍

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.

3699!JKUR

I have a pretty well built 13jkur, 3.5” metal cloak game changer, 12,000 lb badlands synthetic winch, MC skids on engine and trans, 37” Cooper SST PROS THAT HAVE NEVER LET ME DOWN!!! And for my wife’s 50th birthday she got to choose her new ride, and she picked a Fire cracker red Gladiator Rubicon to match my lobster Jku…the Gladiator is all bone stock on 33”. When we wheel together, and I know we will (I’m a little more adventurous than she) I want her to be able to follow or lead… and be safe and capable. so we always have a buddy on the trail, the Gladiator needs this Accuair lift to be complete… on trail , road or her favorite spot at the target store!!! I hope we win this lift system..

Attachments

• 1A0140A4-BFA2-4FA9-BB3B-F9023BBC64C9.jpeg
    1A0140A4-BFA2-4FA9-BB3B-F9023BBC64C9.jpeg
    308.2 KB · Views: 6
  • A9976A1A-D93F-4985-B0AE-5A7FC6360EE5.jpeg
    A9976A1A-D93F-4985-B0AE-5A7FC6360EE5.jpeg
    310 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Gthoma1

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

Good luck to all of you!! 👍

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
D71A291A-DEFB-4C1B-8D6C-9F9F6B69D720.jpeg I want the adjustment so in deep snow I can have more clearance. After pulling others out is snow banks this winter I want to adjustability

Kamdakid2

Thank you for all the awesome videos. I am brand new to the Wrangler community. I traded in my Challanger for a Wrangler Willy 4Xe and I love it. I haven't explored much off roading yet but I know that with some slight upgrades. Iam going to be ready to tackle the most medium of trails :p! I would love this system to be confident when I do explore when the weather heats up a bit. Please keep doing what you are doing! Kam & Willy Wonka.jpg

deadman20

Thanks for this incredible contest. This suspension kit would be awesome on my gladiator since i could have maximum clearance for trail and my 5.2 feet wife could get in easy when drop!!

338579499_747415630392230_1039049606721828223_n.jpg

demonjester

First of all, Thanks to Way of Life and Accuair for the opportunity presented with this giveaway. Whoever wins I am sure will be absolutely thrilled with this setup.

Why I would want this system: it pretty much eliminates every issue I would have with going the traditional lift route, with one system instead of having multiple installs. Overhead clearance, shorter wife, picking the kiddo up from school, etc. yet still quite capable of performing offroad. This would also allow us the opportunity to use funds being saved for a lift and RSE sliders to be put towards building our overlanding setup.

How it would be used, It would be used daily for picking the little one up from school, so they dont need rock climbing skills to get in the jeep once it is lifted (still small, so can be challenging for day to day use for them to get in.) For leveling loads for overlanding/camping trips, both when towing and when truck camping, and when hauling things around town as needed. Also for running trails whenever we get the chance. We really enjoy exploring off the beaten path, and have several overland/ offroad trips planned once we have our setup where we want it.

Good luck everyone.

20211112_114831.jpg

HomesteadRubi

This is an awesome giveaway for this cool product. I have a stock 2019 Rubicon that is my daily driver, work and family trail rig. It does everything.
The Accuair system is just what I need for the versatility of daily driving, pulling a utility trailer (leveling out the rear end), and having the option to raise the ride height for the trails.
7C1C0AB1-2B92-4557-B737-238A18147F4A.jpeg

Derg64

I would love to install this air lift system on my 2015 JKU because this looks to be a better more versatile way to lift our Jeep! No more leaning over on off canter trails like in our old TJ. And the abilty take it up to 5 1/2 inches on the fly is game changing cool! While I'll still need to of course re-gear etc to accommodate the 37's I'd like to go with, this will keep me from having to do the high steer flip mod and a few other things that I would of had to do with the 4 in lift I was planning to go with. And after watching all your video's with my somewhat vertically challenged wife, I got the official thumbs up. 😁

Attachments

• 20220907_182532.jpg
    20220907_182532.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 2

Trailmunky67

I would like to win the air suspension because it will be very useful out here in the Colorado mountains!

The last 2 pics are of what I affectionately call "Mini Me".

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpeg
    IMG_0015.jpeg
    237.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4455.jpeg
    IMG_4455.jpeg
    211.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4454.jpeg
    IMG_4454.jpeg
    608 KB · Views: 5

Asgard

Thank you for the opportunity to win this amazing looking suspension system! We purchased our 2022 Gladiator in Medford, OR in June ‘22 and have taken it across the US a few times already. I have yet to make any suspension modifications to it for various reasons, but we are ready to boost it up and fit some larger (37”) tires underneath it. However, I’d love the ability to be able to change the characteristics for the situation and am intrigued by this option. We use our Jeeps both on and off-road and increasing capability will allow us to take our JTR further than we can now.

We will also continue taking our family on cross-country road trips, with off-road adventures on the way, and may be towing a small camper in the near future.

2D66B04F-1422-42FA-939D-0B3675350416.jpeg

UrbanUpfit

I’d love to run Accuair on my 18 JLUR! I’m a minitrucker at heart and had a lowered S-10 in high school and college that almost went on air but sold it before I could pull the trigger. We run the Rubicon up and down the beach dunes and would really help with the family aspect and a more comfortable ride! Good luck to all and can’t wait to run this system!

Attachments

• 2C56639C-15A8-4952-8BE4-679D90323112.jpeg
    2C56639C-15A8-4952-8BE4-679D90323112.jpeg
    266.6 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom