Which Game Camera

WJCO

Meme King
About 3 months ago, I bought a 2nd Tactacam solar panel for one of my other cameras. First week, it wouldn't hold a charge. So I swapped it to the known good location where my first one was working fine. Same thing, no good. I tried a few trial/error things to confirm and it was indeed a bad panel. Tactacam support was great and sent me a new panel which works great.

However about a month ago, as leaves started filling in, most of my camera locations aren't getting enough sun. So the panels are really just an extra battery (which does help with the amount of activity I get). So I decided to buy one of these HME battery blocks pictured below and a cord adapter to work with Tactacam. So far it's been great. The solar part of it isn't even getting sun and the camera is just running off the battery. Still working great. These batteries are supposed to last a year or more and cheap to replace. We shall see.

12V-BoxSolorPanel_2642.png

jeeeep

Hooked
This guy must have been partying with Clay. He woke up and doesn't even know what time it is.

View attachment 406841
View attachment 406840
those suckers get big!
got one in the neighborhood... came thru my backyard and scared my dog.

One day while working on the Jeep, it came around the side of the house, strolled across the front of my garage and across the cat lady's house next door where multiple cats were lounging, all the cats looked scared and were getting as small as they could.

Yeah, it caught me off guard when it came around the corner, I thought it was a cat, I got out of its way... lol

WJCO

Meme King
those suckers get big!
got one in the neighborhood... came thru my backyard and scared my dog.

One day while working on the Jeep, it came around the side of the house, strolled across the front of my garage and across the cat lady's house next door where multiple cats were lounging, all the cats looked scared and were getting as small as they could.

Yeah, it caught me off guard when it came around the corner, I thought it was a cat, I got out of its way... lol
They're cute looking until they open their mouth, lol. Rare to see in the day. They have a musk very similar to a skunk when you piss em off too.

Top Bottom