Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

benatc1

Hooked
being today was my last day off until sometime in December Alex and I decided to take Sulley to some of the mountain lakes and let him swim around. Also got to drive the Jeep around but nothing to challenging. we hit Bowman, Faucherie, and Jackson Meadows reservoir. overall was a great day and escaped some heat in Reno as well.

Attachments

• 1470012267189.jpg
    1470012267189.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 162
  • 1470012283272.jpg
    1470012283272.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 165
  • 1470012334403.jpg
    1470012334403.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 154
  • 1470012372897.jpg
    1470012372897.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 156
  • 1470012388988.jpg
    1470012388988.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 158

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
being today was my last day off until sometime in December Alex and I decided to take Sulley to some of the mountain lakes and let him swim around. Also got to drive the Jeep around but nothing to challenging. we hit Bowman, Faucherie, and Jackson Meadows reservoir. overall was a great day and escaped some heat in Reno as well.

Nice! Bummer that it was smokey out there but it's still beautiful. Glad to hear you got out to have some fun one last time.

benatc1

Hooked
Nice! Bummer that it was smokey out there but it's still beautiful. Glad to hear you got out to have some fun one last time.

it actually got a bit better as the day went on. buy yes it's beautiful country up there. been a busy weekend all over the map so was nice to relax today!

Doc-Marten

Went to Big Pocono State Park

This weekend our Jeep took us to Big Pocono State park, which is at the top of Camelback Mountain, one of the local ski resorts.
IMG_0263.jpg

Great place to watch the sunset
IMG_0257.jpg

Doc-Marten

I took mine to rampart range in Colorado..live the rainbow fall trail area. Love it and love the way of life --jeeping in Colorado is life changing

Looks awesome, thx for posting! :thumb: I wanna visit Colorado so badly, can't wait to take my JK there for some exploring! I'll have to look up the Rainbow Fall Trail area.

This weekend our Jeep took us to Big Pocono State park, which is at the top of Camelback Mountain, one of the local ski resorts.
View attachment 215457

Great place to watch the sunset
View attachment 215459

Ah man, I miss this place. I grew up in suburbs of Philly and my family used to vacation every couple years to Arrowhead Lake up there. Poconos is a beautiful place. Not to mention, I learned how to snowboard at Camelback :rock:

My wife and I live in Houston now, but we'll eventually make a trip back there so I can show her where I got my first taste of the mountains when I was a little kiddo.

stormtroopedjk

Did a little trail run with some friends on wheelers pass! Was my first time and it was amazing! 4 hours on the trail!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470095683.327887.jpg
Not bad for 2.5 inch procomp lift..
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470095703.135899.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470095746.134179.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL - You're Jeep still works?

Glad to see you getting out and seeing the sights. Next time, you need to come further north and we can take you out on the trails :cool:

Define works? Lol

If I had known about slick rock I may have come up. Missing a front driveshaft still though. Lol

Trail Bud

Hooked
It was fun. Yosemite was packed but I've never been before so it was cool to see.

Now that you e got a taste of Yosemite go back in the spring before the school breaks. The water is flowing and there's small crowds.
Maybe we can may this into a trip in the future.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Now that you e got a taste of Yosemite go back in the spring before the school breaks. The water is flowing and there's small crowds.
Maybe we can may this into a trip in the future.

Sounds fun! I'm up for it.

It was also 100+ over the weekend. Too hot.

Top Bottom