What's In The Bed Of Your Gladiator?

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
That's awesome that it fits so well.

Nice! Fit like a glove

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Agreed. I thought I would have to have the front tires on top the wheel well but it fit perfectly between them. No room for gas cans though so gonna have to figure something out with that if I’m gonna be taking this thing to ride at other places. Could get rotopax and slide it under the quad for the time being I suppose.

Edit:

Left tire
IMG_0337.jpg

Right tire
IMG_0338.jpg

Front bumper
IMG_0339.jpg
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

Scrambler

Agreed. I thought I would have to have the front tires on top the wheel well but it fit perfectly between them. No room for gas cans though so gonna have to figure something out with that if I’m gonna be taking this thing to ride at other places. Could get rotopax and slide it under the quad for the time being.

I always put 5 gallon cans in the footwells of the four wheeler. Not sure if that would work with the grizzly. I had a Polaris scrambler 850, so don’t know what the size comparison is between the two.

sunnysideup

XJ parts ...in the Bed!

20200307_161306.jpg

This is an XJ rear trussed 44, trussed 30, 300lbs of rear bumper-tire carrier and frame supports, disk brakes, ...and 1 ton steering. Removed from my son's XJ when he went bigger...

Last edited by a moderator:

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Hauled 7 sheets of 1/2” ply, a 2x10, and a 2x8 home. Evo springs are soft but held up well.

IMG_0430.jpg

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Hauled about a half cord of ohia wood home for fire pit nights over the summer.

IMG_0474.jpg

Top Bottom